Support FAQ

Please Read Before Posting in #support or Contacting Support Staff

On this thread you will find answers to common questions regarding technical issues for Infinite Flight. Please have a look and see if your question is answered here. Always be sure you have the latest version of Infinite Flight downloaded from your App Store!

If you’re unable to solve your issue here you may post in #support for community support or contact Infinite Flight Support Staff directly by email at support@infinite-flight.com or with a simple forum message to @support.

Trending: None

What do I do if I experience app crashes or lag?

• Keep as much unused internal device memory available. 1GB is the recommended amount.
  • Ensure the your devices firmware is up to date.
  • Always close other apps before opening Infinite Flight.
  • Keep your device fresh by completely restarting device power occasionally.
  • Disable active add or message blocking apps.
  • Don’t install unapproved apps.
  • Don’t use any purchase or IAP hacking tools.
  • Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device.
  • Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device.
  • Unplug your modem and WiFi router for about 30 seconds, then plug it back in if online “lag” occurs.
  • Disable Anti-Aliasing
  • Lower “Show aircraft count Live” setting.
  • Lower Aircraft or Water graphics setting.

As a final resort, reset the device to factory settings. Be sure to back up all important data on your device first.

Why is my display size too big?

Users have reported a problem with the interface being oversized on their device, which we have learned is isolated to the specific Samsung devices listed below:

• Samsung on5
  • Samsung A5
  • Samsung J5
  • Samsung A7
  • Samsung A9Pro

The issue typically occurs after updating to Android 6. This is a firmware issue that the manufacturer or cellphone service provider has not corrected. If your manufacturer or carrier does not push a patch correcting their firmware bugs we will evaluate the issue further and explore options to correct the issue from our end.

Will I have to repurchase IAPs again every time I download Infinite Flight?

All App Stores selling Infinite Flight and it’s associated in-app purchases allow for downloading without repurchasing after an item has been paid for. To ensure you will not be charged twice, please ensure the following:

• You have used the same App Store account and ID as the original purchase.
  • You have not been previously refunded.
  • You are not using any IAP hacking programs.

Apple Users: Select Restore Purchases to download previously purchase Aircraft and Regions
Android Users: Sign in using the credentials your purchases were made with, then download.

I want a refund. How should I proceed?

If you are experiencing difficulty with Infinite Flight, please allow us the opportunity to help resolve your issue first by contacting us at support@infinite-flight.com or sending a message directly to @support.

Please see below how each App Store handles refunds:

Amazon: Visit the Amazon App website where the purchase was made, then locate and select “Contact Us” to make any refund request.

Apple: iTunes policy is that all app sales are final. We are not able to provide refunds, but you may be able to receive a refund by emailing iTunes customer service making your request.

Android: The GooglePlayStore offers a two hour grace period to request a full refund for any purchase. Following the two hour grace period all refunds need to be requested with Infinite Flight Support by providing a _complete copy of the receipt which shows the order # beginning with “GPA” _.

Refunds are not guaranteed and will be handled on a case by case.

I have purchased a subscription but it says I do not have a subscription. What do I do?

If you’ve purchased a subscription and the app says you do not have an active subscription, please contact the Infinite Flight Support Staff at support@infinite-flight.com with the following:

• Display Name and Callsign
  • Device
  • Complete Purchase Receipt showing date, item, and item number (Beginning with GPA if Android User)

Can I recover my purchases if I switch from Apple to Android or vice versa?

Unfortunately purchases made through the App Store or Google PlayStore do not transfer to the opposing App Store, whether Apple or Android. Each App Store has control over their own purchases, not allowing them to be honored by the opposite store, much like a game for Xbox would not be recognized by PlayStation.

If you do have a Live or Live+ subscription it can be transferred to any account. Those with Live+ will also have all regions and aircraft transferred because those items are part of the Live+ subscription. If you do have a Live subscription you wish to transfer, please contact support@infinite-flight with the following:

• Display Name and Callsign of account you’re transferring from.
  • Display Name and Callsign of account you’re transferring to.
  • Complete Purchase Receipt of Live Subscription

In very rare circumstances, stats and progress will unsuccessfully transfer to your new account. Providing the following information is your acceptance of this risk and permission to merge your accounts.

How can I purchase a new Live subscription?

If you have the latest version of Infinite Flight installed from Google Play Store, Amazon, or iTunes, you can select one of two Live subscription options available in app or directly from us at www.infinite-flight.com. With a Live subscription you will gain instant access to a community-driven online multiplayer experience with Live Air Traffic Controllers, real-time weather, realistic flight planning, and much much more!

How much does a Live subscription cost?

Monthly - $4.99 USD

Annually- $49.99 USD
The annual subscription comes with all IAP unlocked, including any newly added content during the valid annual subscription period. All items not purchased separately prior to beginning your annual subscription will return to being locked once the subscription expires or is canceled.

Android and Amazon: You will need a valid Facebook or Google Plus account to use for signing up to live. Either subscription can be used on any supported device as long as it is not being signed in by more than one user. Google Play and Amazon Store customers can now purchase a subscription with a redeem card and store account balances. The subscriptions will automatically renew, but can be cancelled from your Play store at the Infinite Flight app page.

Apple: iTunes customers can use redeem cards or account credits without a credit card to purchase a Live Subscription. iTunes customers will not renew automatically and are prompted to accept or decline renewals upon subscription expiration.

How can I change my Live credentials from Facebook to Google or vice versa?

Currently end users cannot change their Live credentials. It is advised to use a Facebook or Google credential you plan to keep long term. If you have an unplanned or an unavoidable problem requiring you to change your credential currently assigned to your Live subscription, please contact our friendly support staff at support@infinite-flight.com with the following:

• Display Name and Callsign of account you’re transferring from.
  • Display Name and Callsign of account you’re transferring to.
  • Complete Purchase Receipt of Live Subscription

How can I join the beta team?

We do not accept direct requests to be an Alpha or Beta Tester or currently do not offer an open beta version of Infinite Flight. Keep an eye out here on the Community Forum for future openings!

Didn’t find what you were looking for? No problem!

Feel free to make a post in the #support for community assistance or contact our helpful Infinite Flight Support Staff directly for one-on-one assistance! You can do that by emailing us at support@infinite-flight.com or with a private message on the forum to @support:

Remember to always include as much information as possible when contacting support staff or posting in #support. Happy Troubleshooting!

30 Likes