Super laggy in TNCM

I was flying into TNCM from KATL in the 757 and while landing I announced my position multiple times. I’m not sure if it was my device causing this (like maybe my calls weren’t going through), but an aircraft was lining up on the runway while I was about 50 feet off the ground. I thought it was an honest mistake so I ignored it. If you’re familiar with TNCM you should know that you need to back taxi to get back to the gates. On my back taxi, the same plane took off and flew right through me. This, however, is not the main reason for this post. During the landing and taxi a few weird things happened. When I would enter the cockpit or HUD view the ground was see-through. Also, the runway markings were visible while the taxiway markings were not. Again, I am not sure if this was because of my device or not, I’ve never had this issue before.

You’re not the only one, I’ve seen it too.
But when I cleared my cache, everything went OK again!

But I can admit to you, most of them were Grade 3 in TNCM and do what they like, never paying attention to whether someone landing or something.
The IF admins have to come up with something again. =/

1 Like

Ah ok, I’ll need to do that then. Thanks for the help!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.