Sunwing 737-800 (New Livery)

Coming soon!

2 Likes

Ooh, I love Sunwing!

It’s cool to see that they have leased Smartwings aircraft too! Must be strange seeing a Czech carrier operating routes in Canada!

Sadly I don’t have a vote to spare but this is a lovely livery and I hope it is added!

2 Likes

Yeah they lease planes from Smartwings, TUI and a bunch of carriers! It provides a lot of diverse liveries to spot

2 Likes

I want this livery too I like Sunwing and Sun Country because they are white and Sun Country Airlines is blue, white and orange

2 Likes

Yes they are

I would love to see SunWing on the 73’s, hopefully a lot new livery’s get added in future updates tho.

1 Like

We need this and TUI leased!

1 Like

Agreed! It’s a fairly big Canadian airline!

1 Like

Eh, only for big sun destinations. Recommend Sunwing for that, but domestic is non existent with this airline. But you know, I rather travel International. I just drive around Canada.

1 Like

Yeah but they do YYZ-YVR!

Still tho, not much traffic for domestic. They more get their profit from Vacations.

1 Like

Ik, but it’d be still cool to see for Canadian flyouts

1 Like

When are they suppost to add this Sunwing 737-800 (New Livery)

I’m not a dev bro, I have no idea

No one knows, devs will add what they want

I think it’ll be coming soon! We don’t know a date but all the new features are completed

When is Sunwing Airlines going to be added, More people should vote for this. There should be at least 10 votes… R U SURE ABOUT THAT

1 Like

As I said I am not a dev so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Do you think so, If your not a dev. Then I don’t know when there gonna release it to IF

1 Like

Bro, I don’t know. I have no idea if it’s coming