sunset through some mountains

i was doing a flight from EGSS-LEPA. as i was coming into to land on runway 24L i saw this

8 Likes

Nice picture!

I’d highly recommend using the screenshot feature in your replay, as the view of all HUD names, boxes, controls isn’t allowed on this category. (And it’ll look better).

2 Likes

i tried to do one in replay a while back but my timing was off for some reason, so on this one just to make sure i got it i hid all the boxes and i was in final

Do you mean that the replay bar is going away?
Press the screen for 3 seconds and it should come back :)

Nice picture though!

1 Like

no so this photo was taken in flight, when i said that i meant last time i tried to get a pic in replay mode the timing/time was off. so etc if when i flew it was 4:00 pm the replay showed it as say 9:30 pm
and thanks btw

1 Like

Press the hamburger icon on the bottom right of the screen then press on time and there you go you can change to the back to sunset.

Ps nice shot mate.

1 Like

Hamburger icon XD thanks for the help and thanks for the nice comment

2 Likes

You’re welcome mate

1 Like

LEPA is fantastic, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

i know right, the approach for 24L/R is beautiful, thanks for the kind words

1 Like

No problem! You should also try the STAR approaches to RWY 06L which arrive from the north (LORES1R or TOLSO1R), which are absolutely fantastic as well!

(Link to the STAR chart: https://ais.enaire.es/AIP/AIPS/AMDT_318_2019_AIRAC_11_2019/AIP/aip/ad/ad2/LEPA_LESJ_P_MALLORCA/LE_AD_2_LEPA_LESJ_STAR_2_en.pdf)

1 Like

thanks will try tomorrow

1 Like

No problem, enjoy and many happy landings!

1 Like

you too and hope the a220 is added soon :)

1 Like

Thank you!👍 #TeamA220

1 Like