Sunset Spotting at Seattle Tacoma!

Hello, IFC,

Today, I went to KSEA to spot with @anon38496261 but due to the popularity of playgrounds, he unfortunately was not able to make it. I still got a few pictures for y’all!

BTW @anon38496261 is flying back today from KSEA to PANC on ASA if y’all want to spot him!

First, I saw a 737 that went around on short short short final due to problems with the main gear. IT WAS LOUD!

Here is a Special Livery 737-900 because Seattlites are obsessed with Football, rain and coffee…

Here we have pictures of the legendary Aurora Borealis 757 belonging to Icelandair! (Yes, I also hate the pole)

Here is a beautiful BA 777-200 from London.
!
A MD11 f looking at the good ol’ sun while lining up on runway 34L.

@anon38496261 couldn’t come, but this guy sat next to me to watch the 777 land!

A Dash on final in the setting sun

Well… we all know cars are cool, but PLANES ARE BETTER

That was 10 already? I have like… 64 left…

Oh well…

Thank You!

Have a good day and a special mention to @anon38496261!

Thank You!

-Robertine

45 Likes

Dang that be cool to meet him! I’ll be there on the 20th

1 Like

May I remind everyone that the playgrounds were not for me! They were for my siblings. Don’t get the wrong idea 😂

2 Likes

We all know you had fun too!

jkjkjk

1 Like

Those are so awesome!!!

You’re making me really regretful (jk, lol) 😅

1 Like

Yeah, spotting the planes entering the pattern.

I caught a MAX too!

1 Like

It sure would have been more fun with you, but sometimes siblings do sibling things…

1 Like

Oh, boy - I was spotting at KLAX at the In-n-Out (delicious) and an A380 did a go around on short final.

2 Likes

Dude, I’m serious. I am spending Alaska miles and saving money to come spotting with you sometime.

2 Likes

Thanks, lol :)

1 Like

The British Airways 777 is gorgeous! Great job! Kind of a shame @anon38496261 wasn’t with you, but he was busy playing on the playground “with his siblings” 😂😂 jk

1 Like

Could you please PM me the remaining 64?

Alrighty then :)

runs out of likes

2 Likes

That came from Denver! Nice catch!

2 Likes

Awesome photos! I love the Dash 8 in the sunset, the British 777 and the FedEx MD-11!

And the Icelandair Hekla Aurhgnksifjehbrndbtiejfnfbcjdjrejrjjernrnrbrnrjsnsdj livery is awesome too!

1 Like

I’ll say that the BA 777 is the best pic I’ve seen from you.

1 Like

Yes, I always love seeing that livery.

1 Like

That BA with the pink sky is stunning! The sunset makes the photo infinitely better :)

Nice pictures! Love the second one with a silhouette dashing up into the clouds. The BA is also pretty cool!

1 Like