Sunset Flight Photos Over San Francisco Bay Area

Hey everyone! It’s been a minute since I’ve posted here but I wanted to share some photos I took on a recent flight over the San Francisco Bay Area. I’ve done a few Bay Tours in the past but it’s been about a year since my last. So when my friend reached out the other day asking if I wanted to go flying, I recommended a sunset flight over the SF Bay Area and that’s exactly what we did.

Overlooking the entire SF Bay Area with Golden Gate park in the foreground.

Golden hour perfectly illuminated the iconic Bay Area fog, which has earned the nickname Karl by locals and tourists alike.

As we were heading towards the Golden Gate Bridge, I noticed a large cruise ship heading out.

We had a bit of time until the cruise ship crossed under the bridge, so we went back over the coast to get a few more shots before heading back.

Then we got the shot I was hoping for!

We circled around the bridge a few times.

And made our way to the other side of it before heading off to the city.

Snuck in this one shot of the panel just as the sun was beginning to set for the evening.

The final photo of the evening, overlooking San Francisco with the Bay Bridge off to the left.

66 Likes

These are amazing shots!! My top 3 of those your showed:
3: 4th to last
2: 2nd to last
1:Last

Thanks for sharing!

Nice photos!!!

Amazing photos!!!

Wow those are all incredible shots! You can definitely consider yourself lucky to be flying in such a stunning area!

Those are incredible pictures. My mom loves San Francisco so I’ll be sure to show her these photos!

Ran approves

Thanks everyone! I forgot to mention, I threw up a few photos from this thread as well as a couple others on my Unsplash, so if you want to download the photos in high res for your phone wallpaper, feel free!

1 Like

greit pikturs an bieus

(Great pictures and views)

:)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.