Sunday Spotting Miami Intl Airport, Miami, Florida ( KMIA )

Well after 10 months or so we’re finally back to the last week of school it’s really exciting 😃 since I have many trips planned for this summer but to “celebrate” I decided to head out to Miami Intl Airport to spot 📸 just to reflect on my school year as I get some nice afternoon-evening arrivals/departures from RWY 09 out here in Miami 🌴 I’m doing this alone but I still good some pics to share!

To kick off, we have this Qatar Airbus A350 coming from Doha 🇶🇦 ( OTHH ) definitely a nice catch to start us off! 📸

American A319 inbound from Santiago 🇨🇺 ( MUCU ) snatched that iconic MIA 🌴 tower in the back

Also caught a pretty rare KC-10 Extender USAF DC-10 heading south to the Athens of South America, Bogotá 🇨🇴 ( SKBO ) definitely a special treat ♥️

Here’s a much newer but smaller aircraft, an American Airlines E175 operated by Envoy Air coming in from Nassau 🇧🇸 ( MYNN ) hope they enjoyed their vacation! ♥️

Now back to the widebodies, here we have an GORGEOUS 😍 LATAM B777-300ER coming all the way from São Paulo 🇧🇷 ( SBGR ) definitely a place on my bucket list 📝

Wanted to get a close up of the nose of this Avianca B787-8 headed out to Bogotá 🇨🇴 ( SKBO ) mainly cause I wanted the nose with the Colombian 🇨🇴 flag on the side 🤩

UGH, A NARROWBODY 😒 nah jk 😂 but this was definitely the cleanest landing I’ve ever seen for an A320, 😮‍💨 congrats to these JetBlue pilots from New York JFK 🗽🇺🇸 ( KJFK )

Hope everybody enjoyed there time in the Valle, this American Airlines Boeing 737-800 was coming from non other than good old, CALI 🇨🇴 ( SKCL )

Saved the jumbos for last, here we have a Lufthansa Queen 👸✈️ coming from Frankfurt 🇩🇪 ( EDDF ) welcome to Miami 🌴🤩♥️

And arguably saved the best for last, the British Airways MIGHTY AIRBUS A380 🤩 coming from London 🇬🇧 ( EGLL ) well this wraps up our spotting time here at Miami Intl Airport since it is getting darker and I do have school tomorrow even though we don’t do anything anymore 😂 but this summer, expect a luxury ride down to Cali 🇨🇴😉

17 Likes

Fun pictures and I love the commentary! Did you do this all yourself on Solo server?

1 Like

Thanks and yes I did this all solo

1 Like