Sunday Funday on Casual!

While the majority rued the issues with the Expert and Training Servers about two hours ago, both the IFATC and GAF groups found this the perfect opportunity to have some fun on the Casual Server. Over 30 F22s flew from KEDW to the madhouse that is KLAX.

image image image

Pilots involved: @Scott.Paddon @Trio @MrMrMan @MDoor @Nate_Schneller @David_Beckett @Sebastian9915 @Flyscot @Bangkok_VTBS @DanielVitiello @EthanT2 @Luke @Raidon23 @Benjwri @Balloonchaser @Asneed8706 @Plane-Train-TV @James_Harvey @IFliPlanes @Prasoon_S @DiamondGaming4 @Dylan_T among others.

37 Likes

Aw I was there too ;)

3 Likes

very cool, I liked it

3 Likes

Ahah was good, was one of the best “event” I’ve been too. Nice little muck about.
I was the only one in something different tho 😂 My wee F18

2 Likes

& one might have thought that our flight, being on causal, was non professional… Well you thought wrong! Thanks @Trio for putting it all together and making something positive out of the semi negative situation!

4 Likes

14 Likes

best flight group event

1 Like

That flight was absolutely fantastic. 🤙

2 Likes

Sunday funday for sure. Had a blast at this.

6 Likes

Probably one of my most favorite group flights ever 🙃

1 Like

image image image

9 Likes

I think everyone had a great time, beautiful photos by the way.

I am telling this last time(previous ones in IFATC slack)😡 it was me , not @Prashant_Divedi😡

Nice ones btw😉

1 Like

Lol did you see #flights in slack?

Yeah I did

shd be banned for not using f22 HAHAHA

Ahaha what slack are you talking about 😂 because the one I read didn’t have anything about an F22 😂

Also probably better if your going to reply, to move this to PM😂 before we spam everyone

1 Like