Sunda Strait Tsunami Search & Rescue @ WIHH - 260730ZDEC18

• Aircraft and Livery: AC-130

• Route: WIHH - WILL

• Time of Departure: 0730Z [2018-12-26T07:30:00Z /

• Server: Training

• Additional Information:

Indonesia again be checked again, that is a Tsunami in the sunda Strait after earthquake tsunami & Palu, Central Sulawesi. We will perform a rescue mission in the sunda Strait and down in Bandar Lampung that were also hit by the Tsunami.

Please spawn at recommended gates below :

We will cruising from 7000ft to 3000ft when at waypoint โ€˜MERAKโ€™. Cruising speed is 230/240kts, estimated flight time is around 30/40 minutes. I will create the flight plan, just copy my FPL

3 Likes

Please tell me if theres any fault or word errors, i will fix it :) Thanks

I added a letter Z in your title to signify that the time was in Zulu time. :)

1 Like

Yeah , thank you. Btw, would you come to this flight? :D

1 Like

I would but I have something on. Thanks anyway!

1 Like

Iโ€™ll come on. This will be my first time flying with someone else :)

1 Like

As far as I can tell, MERAK waypoint is way on the other side of the globe.

1 Like

Welcome to SAR mission ! make sure your binocular are ready ๐Ÿ˜‰

Really ? I donโ€™t even know about it๐Ÿ˜ heheh

Dear rescuer,
Event start in 40 minutes from this reply, please dont forget spawn in the recommended gates above :)

Update: Im spawn in now ,
@Photon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Looks like Iโ€™ll be the one that needs saving. Touched down and my front wheel managed to grab the runway sideways and spin me until my wing struck the ground and I crashed. :(

A flight in this area in Casual with F-22s would be fun. See how fast we can go and how close we can get

1 Like

Yes, me too. I was about to land but my glideslope indicated i was too high, so im going around. And then im back retrying to land and the result was crash๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

I watched it all go down xD

Oh yeah, i feel it. Landing with C130 are pretty need more practice๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€ to get smooth.
By the way thanks for coming ๐Ÿ˜‰

Same here. Yeah that was fun, DM me or mention me next time you want to fly :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.