Sunclass A330-300

I would like to see this livery in InfiniteFlight to bring a new airline to the sim and also to add a cool livery to the A330-300.
Credit for the photo goes to Adolfo Bento de Urquía | Personal Gallery | Planespotters.net.
The plane is registered as OY-VKI | OYVKI | Most Recent Photos | Planespotters.net.

oooh! beautiful! sadly i’m out of votes but i still support this.

5 Likes

thank you!

3 Likes

I am out of votes too. But I like the livery of Sunclass.

3 Likes

Glad you like it

1 Like

Out of votes but is a nice livery

1 Like

I really Hope we will get this one with the 21.4 update. More Scandinavian carriers are much needed ! 🧡💛🤍🇳🇴🇩🇰🇸🇪 Voted

3 Likes

This livery is important for us Scandinavian avgeeks

4 Likes

I hope so too

that’s a beautiful livery

2 Likes

We Need The Thomas Cook Scandinavia Livery With The Sunny Heart The New Sunclass Livery Is Very Plain ✈️

2 Likes

Idk I think it looks pretty good, not as good as the old one but not terrible.

1 Like

We got robbed, no Sunclass livery in this update

1 Like

Sadly no Sunclass livery in this update, we got to use the generic livery then

1 Like

source

Would love to see this livery on the a330-300 as well as on the a330neo, OY-VKI is currently in Abu Dhabi waiting on new parts before returning back to Europe. I feel like Sunclass Airlines is a forgotten airline in the sim and therefore it would be nice having it on it, since it would allow new routes from Stockholm, Copenhagen, and Oslo

3 Likes

OY-VKI is currently on her way home to Copenhagen after being in Abu Dhabi for 10 months because of maintenance. She will soon be back in service and flying around Europe for Sunclass Airlines.

I would love to see this livery on the a330-300 and a330neo variants.

Bump it ✈️

1 Like

OY-VKI is currently flying from Oslo - Chania

I would love to see this livery 🧡

Source

3 Likes