Sun N’ Fun LIVE AIRSHOW till 9:00pm EST Apr. 5

Server : Training

Airport : Lakeland Linder International Airport (KLAL) .

Dates/Time : April 2-7, 2019/Hours are 7:00 - 8:00 pm EST

NOTAM : ONLY GA (General Aviation i.e. Cessna 172, TBM 930, etc.) AICRAFT (allowed) Fighter pilots needed for air-show (A-10, F-16, F-22 only). PM me or @American_1549 with a screenshot of your Infinite Flight stats for permission to participate in airshow! You may fly military aircraft outside of the airshow, but only with staff approval. PM me or @American_1549 for this!

Sun n’ Fun is a airshow in real life and we are going to recreate it on IF! HURRY THE GATES WILL GO FAST [SO MAKE RESERVATIONS NOW]

https://cdn.aviationpros.com/files/base/cygnus/cavc/image/2014/12/960w/sunnfunlogo.548a19c4c7c77.jpg
Please enjoy. This should be a fun event and I hope you think so to! We need as many people as possible for this event so please share, share, share!!
For more info read the Sun N’ Fun website:

Please reformat your title. Also stop posting this event, this is the 6th time I’ve seen a new one exactly like this. Just bump your first topic.

Don’t you already have the exact same thread created? You don’t need to make another thread. Just continue from that one.