Sun Country Airlines 737-800 (New Livery)

Some quick background about Sun Country:
Sun Country Airlines is a United States-based low-cost airline headquartered in Eagan, Minnesota and based at nearby Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport. The airline operates 70 routes, mostly between destinations in the United States, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean.

Now that is out the way here is the livery!

Photo Credit go to Nick Benson: https://jettip.net/blog/sun-countrys-current-liveries

The livery is on 2 aircraft so far. The livery was voted on by employees which was talked about by @Balloonchaser in this post. It seems the IF community voted similarly to the employees. The blue on the aircraft is taken from a depth chart of Lake Minnetonka. This is probably to relate to the now discontinued practice of naming their aircraft after lakes.

I like this livery a lot more than the old one. I wasn’t a fan of the large amounts of blue on the fuselage, and I much prefer orange. Gonna go clear a vote for this now! Also don’t forget to specify which aircraft it is on on the title and vote for your own topic lol

1 Like

Great idea, but you may have to post one aircraft at a time. Unsure about this because of the rule; One aircraft at a time.

And I love this livery because I used this airline to fly from Minnesota to Southwest US.

Unfortuanlely , I am out of vote.

1 Like

I’ve flown them before DFW-MBJ

1 Like

Just did! Had to remove a vote from another topic and was deciding which one to remove it from.

1 Like

My bad about the one aircraft at a time thing. Forgot to add “737-800” to the title. Just fixed that.

2 Likes

No worries, your all fine!

It’s also a good idea to add the new Sun Country Airlines to the 737-800 too.

1 Like

Hi I am new to this forum and would love to request the Sun Country Airlines Boeing 737-800 (New Livery) and Sunwing Airlines Boeing 737-800! and I would like to see this livery in IF