Sun Country 737-800 (New Thread)

Sun Country is an airliner that operates mainly out of Minneapolis St-Paul Intl Airport in Minnesota. Sun Country operates 1 Boeing 737-700 and 30 Boeing 737-800 15 of those which are grounded due to COVID-19. Now you may ask why I am here writing this feature request today, it is simple. I know there are a lot of SunCountry lovers out there on the forum and would love to see this airline come into the sim on the 737-800. It is a very unique airline with a unique livery that just adds a touch of glamor to the 737 Family. The old SCY 737 Thread was closed to bring more information and the up-to-date SunCountry Livery! Lets get some votes of there and lets get this amazing livery in-game…

Sun Country 737-800 Info.

Boeing 737-800 Information
Engine Type CFM56-7B
Wingspan 112’ 7"
Length 129’ 6"
Height 41’ 2"
Seating 186 Seats (3x3 Single Class Config.)
Seat Pitch 29" - 34" / Exit Rows 39"
Maximum Cruise Speed 530mph / 460.5kts
Maximum Range 2,600nm

Thank you for taking the time to look over this feature request. I hope alongside all of you aviation lovers that this livery gets added soon into the game as it is a very uniqe and important livery…

Ah it’s nice to see a new thread! Hopefully we can match and exceed the old posts votes

2 Likes

Hopefully the old timers can come back and vote for the most needed livery on the 737 :)

1 Like

This livery is amazing, do they do international flights?

2 Likes

They are planning to start MSP-LHR (Minneapolis-London) as I heard recently. Will be interesting…

3 Likes

737-800 transatlantic?!? That would be quite the news…

3 Likes

Quite the news indeed! Here is more info on that crazy but cool idea…

4 Likes

If this livery comes to IF I gotta try this route

1 Like

For sure. other interesting routes like MSP-PUJ will sure bring excitement

SunCountry 737-800

The old one post, it has lots of support from the past

2 Likes

Yeah it does. I closed that one to make an updated one which is even better. Hopefully more people get attracted

1 Like

I will def try to get more votes in the morning @Populeux_Music

1 Like

That is a strange livery…

Suncountry is a very unique airliner in there way :)

2 Likes

awesome idea! such a great feature request

1 Like

Love the Tide Pod.

4 Likes

Yes the Tide Pode is a very great was-… Aircraft livery🤣🙂

1 Like

Thanks bro appreciate it!

1 Like

But yes the Tide Pod is a fan favorite

1 Like

Iam here again to vote for this beatiful livery :)

1 Like