Summertime Spotting | @KDEN | 7/9/20 pt.2

Good job as always. I’ll have to go over to the east side one of these days to do some spotting. I must say, from what I’ve seen on FR24, we seem to get a lot of the evoBlue livery A319s (and UA A319s in general) at DEN.

Yeah we get a lot of a320,a319 and 737’s here

1 Like

Beautiful as always

1 Like

I really want to make Tyler mad so I’m going to put this here: 😂

I am honestly just waiting to see the delta A220

But it is a TON of the A320’s and B737’s because of Frontier, United, and Southwest

1 Like

We get the A220 3-4 times daily actually. And hopefully sooner than later we’ll get Air Canada A220 like we were supposed to this summer before COVID hit

1 Like

More incredibly shots. Nice work!

1 Like

Delta from SEA and SLC right?

I believe so, all I know of is the SEA one

1 Like

Yeah we get SLC and SEA. Hopefully Montreal soon from Air Canada like we were supposed to before COVID hit

1 Like

Nice photos, and cool to see a bird coming from Austin! Fun fact: Denver is Austin’s busiest route in terms of number of flights! (In terms of passengers it’s ATL)

2 Likes

Interesting. I can see why. I’ve flown in and out of Austin probably Atleast 8 times from DEN

1 Like

Nice pics, must have had some long takeoffs, because that airport is hot and high.

Oh yeah. They were rotating with around 1000ft or less of runway I think. Which was interesting to watch

Oh my goodness… they are amazing!!!

The departures look so nice. Amazing photos

Nice ones. Thanks for sharing!

Tiny aircraft. They’re so cute!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.