Summer Trip to Florida - Part 2: Orlando to Palm Beach

This is part two of my trip to Florida which was from Orlando to Palm Beach. On the first flight from KMCO-KIAD, I accidentally parked at Gate C17 instead of Gate C5. So I admitted and just moved on instead of starting the flight all over again. So here are my shots from my plane ride today:

First Flight: United Airlines Flight 1606 - Orlando to Washington D.C. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 757-200
Origin: Orlando International Airport (KMCO)
Destination: Washington Dulles Intโ€™l Airport (KIAD)
Flight Time: 2hrs 5mins
Server: Expert

As dawn came by, there goes our connecting flight to Washington Dulles as we were ready to board at Terminal B Airside 3 Gate 47 aboard the United Airlines Boeing 757-200

As we pushback on time, we taxied to RWY 18L for our departure and off we go, we blasted out of Orlando. Goodbye Orlando!!!

We have reached our cruising altitude which was FL350, as we flew over Charleston, South Carolina headed Northeast to Washington Dulles ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Snacks and drinks was distributed and I enjoyed it and listened to music whilst looking out the window.

After 2 hours in the sky, we begun our descent and now, on short final RWY 1R for Washington Dulles as it was getting cloudy earlier this morning

And there we go, we have landed and arrived safely to Washington D.C. at Gate C17 instead of Gate C5 which was a mistake. And that completes my connection flight.

Final Flight: United Airlines Flight 6364 - Washington D.C. to Palm Beach ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Embraer ERJ-170
Origin: Washington Dulles Intโ€™l Airport (KIAD)
Destination: West Palm Beach Intโ€™l Airport (KPBI)
Flight Time: 2hrs 40mins
Server: Expert

![image|820x461]
(upload://r8ua3rvBNMv4H7G930BWn8rsKJ.jpeg)
As we transferred to Gate D2, we had a short 1hr 25min layover, and now here goes our final ride for Palm Beach. Letโ€™s Go!!!

Blasted off RWY 1C from Washington Dulles and off we go we were headed to Palm Beach ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Cruised at FL360, flying over the same view as earlier, this time heading South to Palm Beach ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. I had the same type of Snacks but this type, I got apple juice. After that, I chewed bubble gum before we began our descent onto Palm Beach

As we descend, my ears were hurting so bad. Anyways, I caught that amazing view of the beach as we were on short final RWY 28R for touchdown as the winds were coming from the West today.

And we have arrived to West Palm Beach Intโ€™l Airport at Gate B4. So itโ€™s time for us to exit the aircraft and proceed to Baggage Claim to get our baggage and request a cab or Uber to take us to the hotel for a one week vacation in Palm Beach

And there we have it. We have flew from Orlando to Palm Beach via Washington D.C. on United Airlines. I could have flown to Palm Beach on American Airlines where I could have connected to KORD on the B737-800 and fly it to KPBI, but I wanted to fly the UA B757 the second time since I flew it to Kahului. Anyways, that wraps up our trip to Palm Beach ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. I hope you enjoyed my shots and I will be heading back to St. Louis next week

15 Likes

Awesome photos!

1 Like

Thank You @Wesley_Fry

1 Like

No problem

Hey @Udeme_Ekpo

Great photos! The minor edits youโ€™ve done to some of them look great - I like the story behind it as well - keep up the good work!

:)

Edit: oops tagged wrong person as the OP ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ (Thatโ€™s kinda embarassing) ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

@Udeme_Ekpo created it.

1 Like

Thank you @BennyBoy_Alpha. This is South Florida Time as I went to Orlando last weekend and now today, I am in Palm Beach til next week to fly back to St. Louis

1 Like