Summer Trip Around the World - St. Louis to Atlanta

These are my shots of my trip to Atlanta, Georgia on Delta Airlines Flight 2593. I hope you enjoy them.

First Flight: Delta Airlines Flight 2593 - St. Louis to Atlanta ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-900
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Intโ€™l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intโ€™l Airport (KATL)
Flight Time: 1hr 35mins
Server: Expert

Here goes our ride to Atlanta at Terminal 1 Gate A6 as we were prepared to board

Crossing RWY 24 as we were taxiing to RWY 29 for takeoff while another aircraft in the background lines up on RWY 30L for takeoff from St. Louis

Lining up RWY 29 for takeoff from St. Louis Airport

And off we go, we tookoff RWY 29, heading to Atlanta. Goodbye St. Louis

Banking left as we climbed out of St. Louis heading Southeast, flying over Downtown St. Louis about to cross the Mississippi River

Cruising @ FL350, flying over Nashville, Tennessee en route to Atlanta. The Delta Airlines Flight attendants came along the cabin to serve us a bag of Cheez-Its and Biscoff cookies with a bottle of water and sanitizing wipes to wipe the tray table. Then I chewed my bubblegum as we continued cruising before we began our descent onto Atlanta.

Flight Attendants, prepare for landing as we made our left turn onto left downwind RWY 27L for Atlanta Airport with the view of Fulton County Hapeville, Georgia.

On final RWY 27L for touchdown in Atlanta Airport

And there we go, we have landed in Atlanta safely as we cross RWY 27R to taxi to our terminal, Gate A29.

And there we have it. We have arrived to Gate A29 at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Welcome and Hello to the 404 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Atlanta! It is time to deboard the aircraft to head to baggage claim 8 as we take the plane train to Concourse T to get to the South Terminal Baggage Claim for arrival. After that, we head home for our vacation before our next trip to Miami on American Airlines.

And that completes my first trip around the world and I hope you enjoyed my shots. Thank you for viewing my shots and have a goodnight Infinite Flight community.

14 Likes

I love the amount of detail you put into these flights! I canโ€™t wait to see more of your around the world trip! Great job!

1 Like

Welcome to the 404 ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ

1 Like

Thank you bro! @PilotChrisSG. I will be heading to the 305 ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ MIAMI for my next trip