Summer 2023 Trip to St. Maarten - Outbound: St. Louis to St. Maarten Pt. 1

Hello folks, this is our Summer 2023 trip from St. Louis to St. Maarten on Delta Airlines via Atlanta. I was expecting my Aunty and I to travel to St. Maarten via Miami on American Airlines, however, the flight was expensive like over $1,000 but then chose Delta Airlines connecting at Atlanta before heading to St. Maarten which was cheaper than that. So therefore, we flew Delta Airlines. The first flight we flew was Delta Airlines Flight 2298 STL-ATL and then final flight was Delta Airlines Flight 1894 ATL-SXM. I hope you guys enjoy it. Here goes the shots.

First Flight: Delta Airlines Flight 2298 - St. Louis to Atlanta πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-900
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Int’l Airport (KATL)
Flight Time: 1hr 38mins
Server: Expert

Here we are at Gate A6 at STL airport as the boarding process has begun taking us to Atlanta to get this Summer 2023 Trip started. Let’s board the aircraft and get up outta here.

We are outta here as we taxi to RWY 29 for takeoff after the Delta Airlines safety demo video was played. So relax and enjoy the flight to Atlanta πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

We just hopped on RWY 29 about to line up before we began our takeoff roll out of STL airport.

And off we go, we are airborne on our way to Atlanta. Bye Bye St. Louis, c ya later.

Climbing above FL170 flying over Smithton Illinois πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ after we flew over the Mississippi River. Thus, the captain announced after we have reached 10,000 FT about letting us know when the seatbelt sign will be turned off once we reached our cruising altitude to where we are allowed to walk around the cabin

Cruising over the Southwestern tip of Kentucky πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ at FL290 as Biscoff cookies and a choice of beverages were served. I chose Sprite with Biscoff cookies and my Aunty chose coffee and didn’t want her Biscoff cookies. So she asked me if I wanted it and I said yes and took it from her and ate it after eating my own Biscoff Cookies.

We are on our descent phase, with the view of ATL airport in sight before we turn left downwind for RWY 26R for landing. So, let’s sit tight and enjoy the approach to the 404 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘. Btw, I was chewing my bubblegum as my ears were hurting due to the cabin pressure. But hey, we are about to land in Atlanta before we head off to St. Maarten πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡½πŸπŸ˜Ž.

On short final RWY 26R before we touchdown Atlanta πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

And we just landed in Atlanta Airport as we exited RWY 26R and crossed RWY 26L before we taxied to our arrival gate. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Atlanta πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ.

And we have arrived at Gate B10 at ATL airport to were we deplaned the aircraft and here is the photo of our aircraft before heading to our next gate for our flight to St. Maarten πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡½πŸπŸ˜Ž which is posted on the airport display which is Gate F10.

That completes our first flight from St. Louis to Atlanta πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ and I will post the other flight tomorrow which is from πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Atlanta to St. Maarten πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡½ on the Boeing 757-200 for Pt. 2. So have a blessed day and be safe and stay tuned for Part 2.

9 Likes

Amazing pictures Udeme! I love the editing!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Darkspoul

2 Likes