Summer 2022 Trip to Noumea - Return: Noumea to St. Louis Pt. 1

Hello folks, it is the time again as we start heading back to the skies heading back to the USA. I would like to appreciate myself an awesome summer time we had in Noumea and Port Vila. So starting with this return trip I flew Qantas Flight 92 from πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨ Noumea to Sydney πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ and then was expecting to fly Qantas Airways Flight 17 from πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Sydney to Los Angeles πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. However, 22.5 update rolled out and decided to rebook our flight in which I ended up on Qantas Airways Flight 11 taking me to Los Angeles. So this is the first part of the trip I will post on this category. I hope you like it.

First Flight: Qantas Airways Flight 92 - πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨ Noumea to Sydney πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: La Tontouta International Airport (NWWW)
Destination: Sydney Kingsford Int’l Airport (YSSY)
Flight Time: 3hrs 20mins
Server: Expert

As we depart Noumea, I would like to thank the person in Noumea that took us out and to Port Vila. It is time to start getting ready to board our flight to Sydney for the fourth and last time before our second leg heading to the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Off we go!!! We TOOKOFF RWY 29 and airborne on our way to Sydney. Goodbye Noumea πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨!!! See u next time. We’ll come back again next year on Spring Break 2023 or on Christmas

Enroute to Sydney as we cruise at FL380, sitting in front of the wing, over the engine hearing that buzzsaw. Hot meal onboard Qantas Airways was served with a choice of beverages in which I got Cranberry Juice

Afterwards, we are on final RWY 16R before touchdown at Sydney airport

And we are here at Gate 25 at Sydney Kingsford International Airport. What a great first leg flight we had. Time to head to passport control as always since it is an International flight before clearing through customs before our next flight to Los Angeles.

However, we chose to request the gate agents for a flight change and therefore, put us on Qantas Airways Flight 11 that was gonna take us to Los Angeles. Therefore, we ended up spending a night at a hotel before our L.A. flight. So here go Qantas Flight 11

Second Flight: Qantas Airways Flight 11 - πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Sydney to Los Angeles πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Aircraft: Boeing 787-9
Origin: Sydney Kingsford Int’l Airport (YSSY)
Destination: Los Angeles International Airport (KLAX)
Flight Time: 13hrs 45mins
Server: Expert

As you may know, our flight was delayed for almost thirty minutes and we are boarding our flight to Los Angeles inside the jet bridge of Gate 8. This time, we are flying on the new Qantas Silverloo livery since 22.5 was released yesterday. How amazing was that!

Off we go as we tookoff from Sydney RWY 34L. Goodbye Sydney πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί as we are off to Los Angeles

En route on this long haul flight to Los Angeles as we fly east on the Trans-Pacific route upon us flying through the International Dateline as it is Tuesday again. When we left Sydney, it was daytime going to 11:00 AM and now it is night time in which we get to get some goodnight sleep πŸ’€ since it was our first time flying in Business Class. Can you believe it? We get to recline our seats, turning it into a fully flat bed to enjoy our sleep. We had a delicious Chicken Caesar Salad with a bread roll with butter plus choice of beverages. Then dinner was served along with desserts. Then breakfast plus pre-landing snack before we began our descent to Los Angeles

Here we go as we prepare for touchdown RWY 25L as we are on short final for LAX airport early in the morning on a hazy day as it is Tuesday again

And here we are as we arrived to TBIT Gate 150 at Los Angeles International Airport. Hello USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ again. It is time to head to passport control for inspection and then us exploring Los Angeles before heading home back to St. Louis.

That completes Part 1 of this return trip from Noumea. I will post part 2 tomorrow regarding American Airlines Flight 513 from Los Angeles to St. Louis πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Anyway, have a blessed night and be safe Infinite Flight community.

22 Likes

First time seeing one of your posts, nice storytelling and clean read, i really enjoyed reading it, keep up the good work mate!

1 Like

Thank you so much @AvGeek_Fedric. I’m gonna post part 2 of my return trip

2 Likes