Summer 2022 Trip to Noumea - Outbound: St. Louis to Noumea Pt. 2

Alrighty folks, this is the second part of the virtual trip that I am about to post. This regards our inaugural flight and our first time flying on the Aircalin Airbus A330-900neo and even going to Noumea?, it is our first time going to New Caledonia πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨. How amazing is that as our final leg after our connection at Sydney. This is Air Calin Flight 141 taking as from Sydney to Noumea leaving at 2:25 PM and arriving to Noumea at dusk at around 6:00 PM. So enjoy these amazing shots as I post them on this category upon this virtual trip.

Final Flight: Aircalin Flight 141 - πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Sydney to Noumea πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨
Aircraft: Airbus A330-900neo
Origin: Sydney Kingsford Int’l Airport (YSSY)
Destination: La Tontouta International Airport (NWWW)
Flight Time: 2hrs 45mins
Server: Expert

After going through passport control inspection and re-entering the security checkpoint at Sydney Airport, we have arrived to Gate 35 and here goes our plane ride that will bring us to our final destination, Noumea this afternoon

As we departed a minutes early from Sydney, we are taxiing to RWY 34L for takeoff out of Sydney. As you can see that we are getting near the end of the runway before we enter for takeoff.

Here we go as I get hyped for this fun fun takeoff as we enter and line up on RWY 34L for takeoff

And blast off! We took off from Sydney and are airborne to NOUMEA! Goodbye Sydney πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί. C u again next time.

After we took off from Sydney, we are climbing out of Sydney as we bank to the right, heading northeast to fly to Noumea plus leaving Australia πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί

An hour and a half later, we are cruising at FL370 as you can see that the sun is getting ready to go down soon. In the meantime, Aircalin Flight attendants served us lunch or dinner which includes a hamburger with French fries wedges. It came along with a fresh salad with a salad dressing, cheese, snickers, toblerone chocolate bar, and potato stick chips. All of those were good and I enjoyed them. Someone didn’t want the chocolates so I ended up eating them. Plus a dessert. It all came in a package that was served to us. We also had orange juice

As it is about to get dark, we are ten minutes away from Noumea airport before we touchdown. So excited to be in Noumea on our one month vacation as we arrive

Here we go on our dusk visual approach on short final RWY 11 at Noumea airport

And baamm! We just landed and about to taxi to our terminal after we exit the runway. Welcome to Noumea as it is getting dark.

We have arrived at Terminal Gate P4 and just got off the plane through steps. It is time to head to passport control once again and then baggage claim to claim our bags before exiting the airport. What a great inaugural flight we had on Aircalin A330-900neo today. Time for us to get us a ride to the hotel and begin our one month summer vacation at Noumea.

That completes our trip from πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ St. Louis to Noumea πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨ via Los Angeles and Sydney. What an amazing plane journey we had. Once again, time to enjoy our vacation in Noumea and explore fun stuff over there.

I hope you enjoyed my virtual trip part two and be safe folks and have a blessed night Infinite Flight community.

13 Likes

Have a fun stay in Noumea and im looking forward to the return journey!

1 Like

Virtually though @ybtl.aviation. But yeah thanks and will be posting those in July.

1 Like

I like part 1 & part 2
Really nice pictures

1 Like

Love Love love the A330-900

1 Like