Summer 2022 Pacific Islands Trip to Port Vila - Return: Port Vila to Noumea

Hello folks, I am going to start posting my shots regarding my return trip, heading back to Noumea for the last two days before I post shots regarding my trip going home. To start off, I flew the first leg on Air Vanuatu Flight 10 from πŸ‡»πŸ‡Ί Port Vila to Sydney πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί and then the last leg on Aircalin Flight 141 from πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Sydney to Noumea πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨ like I did going to Noumea outbound from St. Louis πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Remember when AA Flight 2936 was delayed until 1:30 PM the next day back in June? Well, we are heading back to St. Louis in two days. So here go the shots.

First Flight: Air Vanuatu Flight 10 - πŸ‡»πŸ‡Ί Port Vila to Sydney πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί
Aircraft: Airbus A220-300
Origin: Port Vila International Airport (NVVV)
Destination: Sydney Kingsford Int’l Airport (YSSY)
Flight Time: 3hrs 55mins
Server: Expert

It’s time to start hopping on our flight back to Sydney so early in the morning before the sun rises as we had a wonderful and fun time in Port Vila

Almost one hour later, we finally took off from Port Vila RWY 29. Goodbye Vanuatu πŸ‡»πŸ‡Ί. See u next time

One and a half hours later, we are cruising at FL380 above the beautiful ocean going Southwest enroute to Sydney. The flight attendants served us hot meals with a bottle of water. This time we were served a special Vanuatu dessert called Solomon Pudding aka Cassava pudding. This was soooo delicious and sweet that I literally enjoyed it.

A few moments later after we have eaten, it is time to prepare for landing RWY 34L at Sydney Airport

And here we are as we arrive to Gate 51 as the ear pain goes away after touchdown. Time to proceed to passport inspection before making our way through the airport security before heading to Gate 58 aboard Aircalin.

Final Flight: Aircalin Flight 141 - πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Sydney to Noumea πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨
Aircraft: Airbus A330-900neo
Origin: Sydney Kingsford Int’l Airport (YSSY)
Destination: La Tontouta International Airport (NWWW)
Flight Time: 2hrs 45mins
Server: Expert

Here we are at Gate 58 about to board the same flight taking us back to Noumea like we did going to Noumea from St. Louis via L.A and Sydney but this time like mentioned earlier at Gate 58 and at a different seat

With SYD METAR of 200@25KTS34G, we were put on RWY 25 for takeoff and off we go heading back to Noumea.

Cruising at FL350 heading back Northeast enroute to Noumea with a delicious Aircalin hot meal being served by the flight attendants along with Sprite

This time, on short final approach RWY 29 for NOU airport. I have never experienced us landing opposite direction. We landed on RWY 11 at Noumea coming from St. Louis

And we are back at Noumea as we arrive at the gate. Time for us to head on to the Custom Border Immigration for our passports to be inspected before heading back to the Hotel to spend our last two days and nights in Noumea before heading back to the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ.

That completes our Summer 2022 Pacific Islands trip to Port Vila as we had a great and fun time in Vanuatu. I loved how things such as food and attractions are close by the hotel. So be safe and have a beautiful weekend Infinite Flight community.

16 Likes

Nice shots, Aircalin has such a cool livery

1 Like

I’ll be heading back to St. Louis in two days. So I will post those shots once I arrive to KSTL airport

1 Like