Summer 2022 Pacific Islands Trip to Port Vila - Outbound: Noumea to Port Vila Pt. 2

Hello folks, this is part two of this virtual trip to Port Vila. This part regards this Air Vanuatu Flight 11 from πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Sydney to Port Vila πŸ‡»πŸ‡Ί as this flight was delayed for almost an hour and therefore, we arrived to Port Vila an hour late. Anyways, here goes the shots and I hope you like it.

Final Flight: Air Vanuatu Flight 11 - πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Sydney to Port Vila πŸ‡»πŸ‡Ί
Aircraft: Airbus A220-300
Origin: Sydney Kingsford Int’l Airport (YSSY)
Destination: Port Vila International Airport (NVVV)
Flight Time: 3hrs 30mins
Server: Expert

As you may know, our plane had just arrived from Port Vila late which our flight is being delayed for almost an hour. We are at Gate 54 getting ready for us to get outta here

After nearly an hour at the gate, we are finally taxiing to RWY 16R for takeoff

Prepare for takeoff as we line up RWY 16R

And we outta here as we lift off RWY 16R from Sydney, airborne on our way to our final destination, Port Vila. Goodbye Sydney!

Banking to our left heading northeast on our way to Port Vila Vanuatu. Goodbye Australia, c u later

En route to Vanuatu as we cruise at FL370. Air Vanuatu food catering was being served to us with a bottle of water.

As the sun is getting ready to go down, we are on our descent phase, inbound for landing at Port Vila. Almost there to our final destination

Here we are on short final before touchdown RWY 11 at Port Vila airport

We have landed safely and had to back taxi to exit the runway for taxiing to our gate. Welcome to Port Vila International Airport. It is 10 minutes after 4 PM and we are arriving late since our flight was delayed

And we have arrived as we exit the plane via steps and bout to head inside the airport to get through passport inspection and get our bags before we grab a ride to the hotel for our four-day vacation in Port Vila. Hello Vanuatu πŸ‡»πŸ‡Ί.

Once again, that completes the trip from Noumea to Port Vila. So we are going to spend four days in Port Vila before we head back to Noumea for our last three days before we head back to the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. In the meantime, I hope you enjoyed my trip and I will be posting shots upon our return to Noumea. Have a blessed Fourth of July folks. Goodbye

13 Likes