Summer 2022 Pacific Islands Trip to Port Vila - Outbound: Noumea to Port Vila Pt. 1

Hello folks, this is the first part of my trip going to Port Vila. I decided to go on this virtual trip because the virtual vacation at Noumea for one month was boring and want to do some flying before heading back to St. Louis next week. So the first leg serves Qantas Flight 90 going from Noumea to Brisbane and then on the second leg, I expected to fly Qantas Flight 509 from Brisbane to Sydney. However, I missed that flight and was put on Qantas Flight 527 taking me to Sydney. So there go the first part of the trip. Here go the shots, I hope you enjoy it and like it.

First Flight: Qantas Airways Flight 90 - πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨ Noumea to Brisbane πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: La Tontouta International Airport (NWWW)
Destination: Brisbane International Airport (YBBN)
Flight Time: 2hrs 35mins
Server: Expert

Welcome aboard Qantas Flight 90 going to Brisbane πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί as we start getting on the plane by steps. Let the trip to Port Vila πŸ‡»πŸ‡Ί begin.

As we departed on time, we took off RWY 11. So OFF WE GO!!! airborne on our way to Brisbane.

Cruising at FL360 enroute to Brisbane, flying over the ocean. Qantas Airways came along the cabin and served us hot meals plus a choice of beverages that I had.

Two hours later, we are about to land in Brisbane as enter final RWY 19R as it is getting dark

Here we are at Brisbane airport as we arrive at Terminal I Gate 85

That completes the first leg of the trip and now heading to the second leg of this trip.

Second Flight: Qantas Airways Flight 527 - Brisbane to Sydney πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Brisbane International Airport (YBBN)
Destination: Sydney Kingsford Int’l Airport (YSSY)
Flight Time: 1hr 35mins
Server: Expert

As mentioned earlier about being put on Qantas Flight 527 taking us to Sydney, we are at Gate 20 Terminal D as the ground service is prepping the aircraft before we start hopping on the plane

As you may know, the flight was delayed for almost hour and finally we departed and took off from Brisbane off to Sydney

Around thirty minutes later, we are cruising at FL340 flying over Baryulgil πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί, a village in north New South Wales. Meal service was served along with drinks πŸ₯˜ 🍺

Thirty minutes or more, we are on final RWY 16R for landing in Sydney airport as we experience a nasty weather in Sydney. Meaning with gusty winds plus a nearly a low visibility weather in Sydney

And here we are at Gate 7 Terminal 3 at Sydney Airport. Notice that we arrived late since the flight was delayed. Anyways bout to head to baggage claim and exit the airport to head a night at the hotel before our final leg which is an International Flight heading to Port Vila aboard Air Vanuatu.

That completes the first part of our trip to Port Vila. I will post the second part of the shots tomorrow about the final leg going to Port Vila. I hope you enjoyed and loved them. So have a safe and blessed Fourth of July and stay safe Infinite Flight community.

17 Likes

Very nice shots ;D

1 Like

Thank You so much for enjoying my shots @RickysAviationYT

I really like the way you describe these flights you do keep it up✌️

1 Like

Amazing shots!

1 Like