Summer 2021 Trip to the Philippines Pt. 1 - Outbound

Here are my shots from my trip from St. Louis to Manila. I will be heading to Davao tomorrow evening at 8:30 PM in the event. I hope you like it.

First Flight: American Airlines Flight 1003 - St. Louis to Chicago 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Airbus A320
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Chicago O’Hare Int’l Airport (KORD)
Flight Time: 1hr 15mins
Server: Expert

Here goes our flight to Chicago as we started boarding Gate C10 from STL airport

Beautiful morning takeoff RWY 30L STL airport. Off to Chicago!

Have reached our cruising altitude FL350 before we started our descent since it was a short flight. Unfortunately, there was no snack service.

Here we go as we were on final RWY 28C for landing at ORD.

And we safely arrived to Gate K8 at ORD airport before we deplaned. And that’s our first connection.

Second Flight: Japan Airlines Flight 8009 - 🇺🇸 Chicago to Tokyo 🇯🇵
Aircraft: Boeing 777-200ER
Origin: Chicago O’Hare Int’l Airport (KORD)
Destination: Tokyo Narita Int’l Airport (RJAA)
Flight Time: 12hrs 55mins
Server: Expert

OMG! I was so excited to start boarding this aircraft as we transferred to Gate K19 and here it is our flight to Tokyo. So, it was time for us to start boarding and felt comfy since it was gonna be a long flight. I got seat 46K, the window seat.

Blasted off RWY 28R from ORD headed to NRT 🇯🇵 Goodbye USA 🇺🇸

Reached our cruising altitude of FL380. The JAL flight attendants came along with hand towels for us dry our hands before serving us dinner onboard. Seven hours later as soon as I open that window blind, I saw a view of Chukchi Sea, between Russia 🇷🇺 and Alaska 🇺🇸 as we enter East Asia.

Almost thirteen hours later, we were on final RWY 16L for LANDING, in Tokyo 🇯🇵 😁

And we have FINALLY arrived to NRT airport. Arrival Gate was Gate 72. What a great flight we had and now we are 14 hours ahead of St. Louis. HELLO JAPAN 🇯🇵

And that is part 1 of the trip to Manila as we connect at Tokyo Narita Int’l Airport. The second part will be from Tokyo to Manila and then to Davao City in the Philippines. I hope you liked my shots.

18 Likes

Nice shot bro