Summary - Global Airports Completed

This has now moved to my Google Drive. I keep losing access to edit this entry due to the protocols of this Forum. Very frustrating trying to keep the community up to date with Airport Updates

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-UR84lbYzkNZFplY0JMSmh3X3M

51 Likes

Well done to you and the rest of the Airport Editing Team!

1 Like

Why could you possibly be confused?

2 Likes

Awesome! IFAE’s works for the more than half a year has been payed off! Now we should just see for the results in the upcoming Global Update 😊

Many Thanks to Cameron, Kilt, and other IFAE members which are too many to mentioned 😊 (Thanks to Bruno, Nathan, Dush, Sumith, Henrik, Lin_Yifan, Patrick, DJ, etc 😊). Thanks for keep working on and making Infinite Flight as a world class mobile simulator

Can’t wait to fly on one of 12 airports in Indonesia 😊

15 Likes

[quote=“Pilotmaster2129, post:6, topic:98363, full:true”] I don’t get this… A - c… where are the rest.
[/quote]

Click the photo to view the full list.

3 Likes

What does it say in the topics title?

2 Likes

Yes, those are the airports that are done so far.

You’re welcome, always glad to contribute ;)

3 Likes

Significantly more than half a year.

3 Likes

Say… How many airports are being completed day by day?

Some of this is rework

6 Likes

TBH, I didn’t understand that as it looks complicated to me. Do you know how many are being done day by day (in numbers)?

Well done to all involved. Lets now get global released and watch the number of community members rise. Good for everyone

2 Likes

Depends on complexity of airports. Approx 20-30 a week

2 Likes

Glad to see that our hard work is paying off. Go team!

4 Likes

Wait, what is this telling us? Are the IFAE telling us they have done enough airports for global to release? Or is this an update as to their progress?

This is a textual summary of what we have done. I ran a report from my dbase since so many people kept asking and were apparently incapable of interpreting the Google Earth plot I have been diligently updating on a weekly basis. Honestly I don’t know why I bother :(

9 Likes

No Nigerian airport yet, sad.

1 Like

Does this mean it will be out this week? Or is there a lot more

1 Like

Apparently we have yet to have any Nigerian editors step up to the plate. I for one have never travelled to Nigeria.

1 Like