Suhas’ ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A [PRACTICAL PASSED]

Welcome to my ATC tracking thread! I am training and building operations to apply to IFATC.
Feel free to drop by and fly patterns, all I ask is that you fly proper patterns. Read NOTAMS each time for info and rwy use/weather. Thanks!

13 Likes

I’ll stop by!

1 Like

Currently inbound very excited to have ATC!!!

1 Like

I’m always curious to know, how do you think you did?

1 Like

The basics aren’t there yet. I suggest to watch this The Perfect ATC Test

-biggest thing for now, learn sequencing.

1 Like

I’m sorry guys that could’ve been better 😂 Thank you for stopping by.

2 Likes

Just closed, sorry 😐

You did good! Just a few things to work on.

• The turn crosswind was unnecessary. The only time you should, use it is when you give someone a “extend downwind, I’ll call your crosswind” and then you give them that.

• You should’ve gave Dylan a “extend upwind, I’ll call your crosswind.” He almost collided with me.

• When I requested a runway change, you have to give me a pattern change. So, it would be enter left/right downwind 17L. You gave me a cleared to land command.

• When I said full stop, you cleared me to land again. I was already cleared.

Tip:
Cleared for the option and cleared to land mean the same thing. So if someone says full stop. You just simply say roger. But, if you didn’t clear them, you have to say cleared to land to them.

If your ever need help, just message me or tag me here when your open.

Thanks,
Mason

2 Likes

Thanks Mason! Yeah wasn’t a great start 😂😬

1 Like

Opening T and G at KAUS, stop by!
NOTAM: Narrowbody jets only please.

1 Like

It’s a wee bit late but i’ll come anyway👍🏻

1 Like

Probs won’t be open long btw

Hi I was VIGNESH,

• when u cleared me in the beginning, you said “after the option make left traffic” which was not needed because you already told me to takeoff make “left traffic” (only give direction (after the option) when aircraft comes inbound or changes runways)
  • when I changed to 17R, it would’ve been better to enter RDW instead of LDW because I had to go all the way around
  • you didnt sequence me and clear me behind Kieran
  • when I reported full stop, since you didnt clear me before that, you could have also cleared me after that by saying “cleared to land” because I reported “full stop”… if I had reported “touch and goes”, you would say cleared for the option instead either before or after I report the positon
  • no runway exit. Runway exit should be given at 60-70kts

good luck on journey to IFATC

2 Likes

I’ll stop by!

Yeah sorry about the runway exit, and I also relaized I should have sequenced your. Thank you for coming though!

1 Like

Sorry just closed 😬

1 Like

@Vignesh_S summed it up nicely as i had the same feedback although:

• You did give me a runway exit command, and it was good timing aswell. (63knots)
  • My pattern entry for 17L runway change was correct👍🏻

I wish you luck and i’ll try to come when your open!

1 Like

Wonder why no runway exit for me :(
lol

2 Likes

Thanks so much Kieran!

I’ll open again tmrw, this time for longer. Probably from 1400-1500 Zulu.

1 Like

I’m sorry I remembered when it was too late 😂😬