Suggestion

Hello. I am new to this community, and have just downloaded Infinite Flight. It’s a great game and now I have bought the Pro version for $9.99 a month and it feels like it’s already worth it. Already better than that Real Flight Simulator. Anyways, I have a suggestion. I think the gyroscope thing is very janky and I would like y’all to add an option to use a on-screen joystick to fly with please. If you could do that, awesome. Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the Infinite Flight Community!

We are all delighted to have you here, and personally, I’m pleased to hear that it has been worth the investment for you. Regarding your suggestion about the virtual joystick, as far as I know, there are currently no plans to add this feature to Infinite Flight. While it has been discussed in the past (Any plans to make a virtual joystick? - #2), no concrete decisions have been made. However, you are encouraged to create a topic in the Features category. To do this, you need to increase your trust level in the IFC. Once you’ve achieved this, suggest the virtual joystick as a feature in the community. If your proposal garners enough votes, there’s a possibility that the feature could be considered for inclusion in future updates.

If you have any other question feel free to ask, we’re glad to assist you! Until then, farewell!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.