Suggested Model

I’m back on the market again for 1:200 models. If you would like, please vote which one you would prefer the most.

• AA 757-200 Oneworld Scheme
  • Horizon Air Bombardier Dash 8 Q400
  • Republic Airlines Convair CV-580
  • Piedmont Airlines Boeing 767-200ER

0 voters

Disclaimer: I may not choose the winning choice(s) but it will help influence my decision. Having a hard time deciding.

Thanks!

Is it the old AA livery?

N174AA, the old, all-silver 757.

AA 757 all day!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

how much money it costs to make a model like that?

There’s nothing like the Oneworld AA 757-200. There are many disappointments that come with the livery change, but one of them is the loss of the Oneworld liveries. AA was the last airline to retain the old polished silver paint (Thanks Airbus). Now, their Airbus aircraft cannot be painted silver thus they are giving the whole fleet a gray paint.

Here is the difference using the 777:

Old:

New:

AAs new livery is not bad, but it is not even close to how good the old livery looked.

I tend to embrace old tech versus new tech so my preference goes to the old livery:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Exactly correct, which is why I like the polished silver

I’m with Boeing707. The classic livery is 100% better than the new livery.

i hated the old livery lol. the new one is so clean and modern looking. thats just my opinion though

I personally think that if welll maintained, the silver livery looks clean. Also my own opimiom though

It means something to me as an AA 757 in the old livery was the first aircraft I saw when I first went spotting. It was at MAN.