Suggest Any Aircraft, We'll Draw It [Volume 2]

I’ll take that into account next time I draw whatever I see fit :^)

@AvioesEJogos I might need help picking out angles for the Fokker 100, the one you gave is a bit odd. Preferably something that doesn’t have the landing gear halfway in lmao

3 Likes

@Tsumia is this fine? If not, the search continues

4 Likes

I can make it work.

2 Likes

Anyone up for it?

Maybe this?

4 Likes

Awesome looking Lancaster! That’s got to be the best drawing of a military bomber here (that I’ve seen)!

4 Likes

Finished KLM Boeing 787

20 Likes

A new @A320TheAirliner is here! Don’t worry, he won’t replace you!

2 Likes

That KLM 787 drawing looks so clean and accurate!

3 Likes

anybody got a challenge for me?
narrowbody aircraft is preferred, cuz I have done too many widebodies recently
thanks

1 Like

draw a mouse?

2 Likes

your drawings deserve to be the greatest airplane drawings the world has ever seen. maybe even better than A320TheAirliner

1 Like

Does photoshops count? If so, I made this one for @AviationFreak

1 Like

Thank you for giving me the inspiration by saying that, I sorely need something that can be used as driving force to improve my drawing skills.

I admit that I have been holding back lately because I was going for quantity and finishing my drawing fast.

3 Likes

@AlphaSeven is this one too much of a challenge? or are you up for it

1 Like

im gonna try this eurowings. I don’t support Dortmund but it will still be nice

3 Likes

Here’s the WIP of my upcoming realistic plane drawing, I started drawing this one about a week ago.

Total amount of time spent so far: 10 hours

24 Likes

this looks so beautiful

2 Likes

PIease don’t go that way! Quality>Quantity

When I said that It didn’t mean I will be only limiting myself to making to 1-4 hour drawings, It’s not like that.

Those “fast” drawings still took me over 10-20 hours to complete, It’s just that they were drawn on A4 paper instead of larger size papers and I won’t let perfectionism take over while working on them.

I just didn’t have the level of focus that my 2012/2013 self once had, if a drawing takes too long, I might get bored and end up leaving them unfinished and start doing something else on another day despite having the time to complete those drawings.

1 Like

I’ll try that one