Sudden stop of the game

Hi ! I wanted to know if I was the only one who had the game stop by itself? The worst thing is that my stats are not recorded. Today I flew to Boston (with incredible ATC) it was my best experience and in the final the game stopped without me knowing why. It’s not the first one.

1 Like

Your stats are recorded up to the moment the app crashes so you haven’t lost anything technically.

What device are you using and what graphics settings are you using?

1 Like

Yup I was ATC and IF just crashed!

1 Like

Do you know why?

1 Like

Either I have looked at it correctly but it seems to me that the number of landings is not recorded, I could be wrong. I have an iPad Pro 3rd generation. I’ve set everything to max with a 60fps image

Yes if the app crashes the landing is not recorded.

1 Like

I see ! It’s better than nothing, thank you !

Hello I would recommend u lower it to prevent unexpected crashes last time I also use all max graphics and 60 fps but after I lower it the chances of game crashing has dropped significantly

1 Like

Okay, I’ll give it a try and see how it goes. Thank you very much.

1 Like

But also as well considering you were headed into Boston…i trust it was as busy as it gets…
Cause i did control there earlier on and i can say it was heavily busy so that could also have played a factor as well

Yes, it is possible. The weather was also unusual, all white. I could see absolutely nothing but white. This was at 5.30pm London time (flight AF 150)

Nope unfortunately!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.