Sudan Airways Airbus A320

Thank you so much!

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

The callsign made its way into the sim 😍 (Beta)

4 Likes

Bumping!

3 Likes

A closer look!

1 Like

Back when Sudan Airways was one of the African giants of the sky…

3 Likes

Biweekly bump.

1 Like

Woah I didn’t realize we hit 6 votes, I honestly wasn’t even expecting for this to have more than 2 votes but here we are, thank you everyone who voted, it really means a lot.

2 Likes

Giving this a bump and a vote. This livery should be added in the game, especially now that LH is helping the airline! IF is about exploring different countries around the world, and having more African representation is critical.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your vote! Sudan Airways is indeed an airline to watch out for in the rapidly growing African aviation market.

2 Likes

Biweekly bump

2 Likes

Biweekly bump.

“حنبنيهو” A popular Sudanese phrase meaning “We will build it”.

4 Likes

Biweekly bump.

Sudan Airways A320 seen at Paris Charles de Gaulle. This photo was taken back in 1994, hence the old livery. Absolutely love the symbol on its engines.

2 Likes

Biweekly bump.

Here’s a special one.

An ex-Yan Air aircraft painted in Sudan Airways livery. I believe that in order to save costs, SA decided to only re-paint the tail and some other minor changes. The livery however turned out to be beautiful!

Unfortunately, this aircraft is no longer part of SA’s fleet. Although I really love this livery, in my opinion nothing can beat the classic Blue Nile livery!

3 Likes

Biweekly bump.

Classic Sudan Airways livery seen at Malta, a popular European destination.

Credit to Image.

3 Likes

Turning this into weekly bumps now.

5 Likes

Weekly bump.

Thank you everyone for 10 votes!

2 Likes

Weekly bump!

3 Likes

Weekly bump! Sudan Airways A320 at Kano, Nigeria.

37608151344_0dce651447_o

Weekly bump.