Such thing as Boeing and Airbus in Infinite Flight

In the world of Infinite Flight is there such things as a Boeing or airbus as convener at whirlwind va we want to use the livery and team up with them please comment bellow

Can you explain by what you mean?

Thanks! :)

1 Like

I mean it could be like an alliance company or a va as such

Oh, VA!

It is possible but Infinite Flight don’t have alot of their House Colors :(

Only 747-F Has the House Livery & A340? Might be the A330, Correct me if im wrong…

And Boeing is there such thing

Explain again by what you mean,

“And Boeing is there a such thing”

2 Likes

Is there such thing as Boeing and airbus IF… Check above

Not yet, I think…

But Boeing & Airbus can’t really happen…

Why cant it happen

As said before, theres only 3 planes with their liveries.

Boeing - 748

Airbus - A340 & A318

1 Like

Also the Airbus liveries on the A318.

2 Likes

I’m thinking about making a Boeing VA actually so contact me if your interested in anything like that…

4 Likes

You are confusing.

1 Like

Hehhe!

Boeing kid igt here!

1 Like

Okay I will once it’s made

Actually I don’t get it as well, elaborate?

I think he wants to create an Airbus/Boeing VA, and he’s checking how many house liveries there are to see if he can start one. Personally @jjt0909, I think it is a good idea even with 3 liveries. You could use generic liveries or pretend you are flying a house/airline livery for other aircraft too. For example you could fly a China Airlines 777 and pretend it is the livery below… It could even be an airline without one of these liveries:

Ok so not taking the Facebook VAs into consideration, I don’t think anyone from the IFC has taken either of the manufacturers… But what is he going to do? Fly around with house and factory liveries? Lol

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.