Subscription

Device:
Operating system:
Hello everyone! I do need help regarding my subscription in infinite flight sim. I just subscribed a while ago, however, I uninstalled it because of errors with my phone storage. When I reinstalled it again and opened the app, my subscription was gone and when I select the “I already have an account”, only the infinite account pops up. Last time I remembered it, there was a google account. The acct that I used when I subscribed was through google account. Could anyone please tell me how to fix this?

4 Likes

There is nothing to fix here, they removed the feature to log in through facebook and google a while ago.

1 Like

Oh so it would be then just a waste haha

2 Likes

You can just link it to this IFC account and then log in that way.

1 Like

Can you please teach me how?

1 Like

There should be a button that says to link your account to your IF.

1 Like

Hello, the “Login with the google account” feature has been removed from the infinite flight team!

1 Like

If you go to your settings, then click the button on your left-hand side of the screen that is labeled “My Account”. From there, it should give you the option to “Link my Account to IF”. Hope this helps you solve your problem.

So i pay for IF via Google Play. So basically what I am reading is, If I want to use IF on my Ipad I need to buy a new subscription and start all over? Hmmmm that would beca no go for me.

I love IF and how far it has come. But please tell me there is a work around.

1 Like

If you download it on a separate device, don’t purchase it again through anywhere. Once you have opened IF up, at the top right of your screen there should be a blue button that says purchase pro. Click that, then it should have two options; one, to buy it. Two, “I already have an account”. Sign in with your account from your first device, and then you should be all set!

Also, welcome to the IF Community! If you ever need assistance with anything, feel free to ask us. That being said, hope you enjoy playing Infinite Flight!

1 Like

Can you log in via IFC account?

2 Likes

Thanks Waxyscorpion308

1 Like

Yep logged in to IFC. Just not via the sim

2 Likes

Yea use your IFC Via Sim to log in.

1 Like

No problem. Glad I could be of assistance.

Did it work mate?

1 Like

No i just got another subscription. I’ll retire it from my cell phone.

2 Likes

I would be very careful that you don’t get double-billed for two subscriptions. Have you tried contacting support through emailing support@infiniteflight.com?

They are usually able to fix issues like this.

1 Like

Thanks for the info guys.

2 Likes

Yup! No problem.

1 Like