Subscription

Hey guys, just a quick question please:

Can I buy a subscription from an android phone, and to use it on an ipad tablet but with the same account of course? Does it matter where the subscription was bought? (Android or ios), or all that it matters is just to be the same account?

The reason I’m asking is because I have an ipad where I wanna play but it’s stuck on a specific country for payments and my old card doesn’t work on it because of the country region. However, I have an android phone where I can buy the subscription, and that’s why I was wondering if after that, I can connect on the ios with the same account and to have the subscription available on the tablet also.

Hope I explained the situation so you can understand, and also sorry if I didn’t post it in the right place. Thank you.

You should be able to make a subscription purchase and use it on another operating system. Though, that said, you would still have to purchase the application on both ends on the separate stores.

1 Like

That’s fine, I already bought the game. If the subscription from android works on the ios then it’s all I need. Thank you very much.

If your subscription is linked to your community account, you shouldn’t have a problem at all.

However, if you face any issues at all, shoot a mail to support@infiniteflight.com or send a PM to a staff member by the name of @ schyllberg on here - they’ll be able to help you out with transferring your subscription :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.