Subscription

Today I was spawning in at KORD when I got a message saying that my subscription has expired. I just spawned in at KORD again on solo and everything works. The plane I am in is the 787-9 which is a pro only plane. Please help me.

Hello there! Please perform the following steps and see if that solves your issue.

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in the top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in

2. Restart your device

3. Open Infinite Flight

4. Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please try the following:

1. Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device

2. Restart your device

3. Install Infinite Flight from App Store again

4. Tap “Fly online!”

If the above steps are unsuccessful, please look at your active subscriptions on your respective App Store and see if Infinite Flight is active.

1 Like

Why is the 1 year subscription 80 dollars? I thought it was 120.

The currency you’re looking at may not be your local currency.

I am not able to get the subscription.

Please follow that step and see whether or not IF shows up as an active subscription.

I am unable to find where my subscriptions are.

Are you on iOS or Android?

iOS not android

Okay. Follow the steps below.

1. Open the the App Store application.

2. Tap your account (top right corner)

3. Go to subscriptions and view all

Go into the App Store, tap your account, and go to subscriptions

I did and I can not see the subscriptions.

That means that your subscription has ended or is no longer valid.

Ug great. oh well.

One thing you can do if you don’t believe your subscription has ended is to send an email to support@infiniteflight.com. Please be sure to include the following information.

• Steps Taken
  • Display Name and Callsign
  • Device
  • Complete Purchase Receipt showing date, item, and item number (Beginning with GPA if Android User)

Um how can I find the complete purchase receipt?

Email. Use keywords such as Apple and Infinite Flight when searching in your inbox.

If you don’t have the email, go into the App Store, click your account, and then once you’re there, tap your account again to go into the account settings, and then scroll down to find your purchase history, where all your receipts and their information are there.

I could not find my purchase receipts. Oh well guess I can’t use IF for a bit.

In the Purchase History tab, you can choose the date range displayed. Make sure your date range is adjusted so that in includes the date your IF Sub was purchased. The default is 90 days, but you can change it as necessary.

1 Like