Subscription

Hi guys
I’ve been playing the game on and off for years but only on solo mode, never taken out a subscription to play the full version. Contemplating taking out a subscription to help with the boredom of self isolating/lock down. Is the full subscription worth it? What does the full game have to offer. I guess you can fly to & from every airport in the world. But is there features that you couldn’t live without?

2 Likes

Yes! There a TON of new features once you unlock global…

• All planes are unlocked

• Every airport around the world is unlocked

• Live servers available where you can play with other players and ATC

• And not to mention Live weather! as @Tsumia said ;)

These are just a few of the amazing things IF global has to offer!

3 Likes

Ab, sol, ute, ly.

More than what you said, Live multiplayer, live weather, ATC, all aircraft, so, so, SO much more you can do with one.

2 Likes

The subscription is soo worth it.
Highly Recommend it

1 Like

I’d say infinite flight with a sub makes things 100 times better! Was worth every penny. You gain so much with just a sub within the sim.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t highly reccomend it…

I’d make you buy it. You’ll never turn back to the old version again! Have you seen the XCub? C172? Imagine those type of displays in the A350 and A320! You’ll have access to super high definition aircraft!

Take a look at the #screenshots-and-videos category to give you an idea of the aircraft and scenery that would be surrounding you, along with the multiplayer!

I purchased the subscription in February 2019, after playing Infinite Flight since 2014. Never have I looked back since!

2 Likes

I’d say first before you buy, review all the tutorials on the YouTube channel and here on the IFC so you’re an expert with ATC.
Expert server is where you want to spend the majority of your time, and not following the rules just once will get you removed for a week, which is a long time especially if you go with the 1 month option.
Training server and casual are fine too, but Expert is so much better if you want a nice experience.

4 Likes

Thanks Guys. Was a bit reluctant to take out a subscription. But going to go ahead and have a look at the screen shots in the community. I’m sure that will convince me to subscribe

1 Like

I wasn’t a fan of IF until I got the subscription. Definitely worth getting!

Try out the cheaper version for one month, see if you like it then you can continue. Personally I think its fine for the price, maybe a tad bit expensive. But overall I do enjoy the content included in it which is why I continue to subscribe.

1 Like

Yeh, been playing the basic version for years. Love it. But very limited in departure and destinations, so gets boring just taking off and flying to the next airport on the grid haha.

Any discount codes out there 😉😁

Sadly no discount codes except from the external ones, such as gift cards and the such. I’d extremely suggest buying a one month to get the feel of all the aircraft, and using all the features they have. Using the A319 and A320 is a lot of fun, not excluding the A330-300 and A350 for long hauls. The 737-800 is such a common aircraft, the only really noticeable difference though is the liveires. The full access to the 757, 767, 777, and 787 is something you’re really missing out on. As well as some General Aviation and Military.

Hey Mart!

I’m sure you’ve received a lot of encouraging responses about buying a Pro subscription already, but I quickly want to weigh in. I’m an Infinite Flight user since 2012 and bought Pro (was called ‘Live’ back in the day) in 2014 when it first came out and have kept renewing my subscription ever since. Over the nearly 6 years I’ve had it, it’s been worth every penny. I hope my loyalty to purchase these subscriptions year after year demonstrates that it is worth its value (otherwise I wouldn’t keep paying for it!). Unfortunately, there aren’t any discounts at the moment (and it’s unlikely that there will be in the near future) but as I’ve mentioned previously, the price is very well justified.

As mentioned by the folks above, I suggest purchasing a monthly subscription first to get the taste of the game before committing to a yearly one (although I do have a feeling you might want to after trying the game for a month 😉).

If you do decide to go through and purchase one, to get the most out of your subscription I highly recommend looking at #tutorials to get accustomed to the multiplayer environment.

Take care!

P.S. Don’t forget that with a Pro subscription you also get access to become an ATC for other pilots. Quite a few community members prefer the ATC aspect than flying - so you may develop an additional interest in that too.

1 Like

Following everyone’s advice, and recommendations I have subscribed for an initial month, thought I’d have a quick 5 min look and set up a Manchester to TFS flight just before I went off to bed, that was well over an hour ago. Oops

Thanks guys. 😁✈️🛫🛬

2 Likes

Let me be the only unbiased person on the thread. Yes, the subscription is worth it, and you get access to a ton of cool stuff others listed above. However, it’s is only worth it if you are for sure going to be active. It’s still a very expensive game. For me, it’s worth it, because I know I’ll use it very often. But you need to ask yourself, “Am I willing to commit $80 a year, if I’ll only use the game once or twice and then forget about it”. That’s why gym memberships make so much money. Many people buy a long membership for their New Years resolution, only to forget by February. It’s clearly up to you, but be smart.

1 Like

It can be quite an investment, if you plan on playing Infinite Flight a lot, this will be great for you. I wouldn’t buy it if you plan on playing it for only a little while.

Paying for a sub is 100% worth it in my opinion. In November of last year, I bought a one month sub just to try it out and see if it’s worth it. It is worth it, so I bought the one year subscription.

Here are as many features as I feel like typing at the moment:

1). You have Live, so you can engage with the community in events and group flights and fly with your friends.

2). Every aircraft with all present features

3). Never miss out on a rework! Since you have all aircraft, you don’t have to worry about missing the ability to fly whatever aircraft is about to come out. This was a big selling point for me. I just got tired of hearing about the A350 and C172 and global and events but never being able to take part.

4). It’s just worth it. I say at least try it out. You won’t regret it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.