Subscription

When it was time to renew my subscription I noticed an email from Apple. In fact there was another one before this one that I missed.
It told me that my 1 month subscription was
actually automatically renewed.
Please note that these are seperate photos and from two different emails.
I didn’t know this. Is it supposed to be renewed and I didn’t know or is it not supposed to be renewed. But anyway my parents down want me to keep using it just and case. I am leaving IF until further notice. Although I will still be active on IFC!

Thanks,

CaptDan

Yes by default the subscriptions are auto renewing.

Auto-Renew can be cancelled directly from your App Store or Play Store app. Please find the instructions for your store below:

Google Play Store:
View, change, or cancel Google Play Store subscription

iOS App Store:
View, change, or cancel your App Store subscription

2 Likes

Don’t you think this is misleading? With the end date and stuff like that? If it’s going to be like that why are there options for 1 year 1 month and etc. I recommend the devs to just put IF subscription and automatic renewal. They should always state that

I think this is more of an app store setting and less of a FDS thing so I don’t know how much control they have over this.

3 Likes

I think FDS can note that there’s is an auto renewal.

Hello!

It actually says it will automatically renew in a popup from App Store when you purchase the subscription. Additionally, we have another popup about it in the app since version 18.3. Previously we didn’t have the popup (App Store still did) but we had the information if you tapped a text just below the price list.

I also think it’s mentioned in the receipt you receive from Apple after purchase.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.