Subscription Renewal issue/query

Hi there. My subscription was meant to run out on the 13th October (today) and I got a message saying my payment failed due to my subscription ending on the 16th October. I’ve noticed that it now says it’s due to expire on the 14th instead of 13th for some reason but there’s no sign that it will be until the 16th. Any thoughts?

Do you play Infinite Flight on an iOs or on Android?

1 Like

I’m on Android

1 Like

Ok, please open the Play Store app, press on the hamburger icon and click on ‘Account’. Tap ‘Order History’.

Can you maybe send a screenshot of the mail, and the date you’ve bought IF Pro?

1 Like

The email didn’t really give me much info at all but it seems to say I need a new payment method by the 16th. Wouldn’t it be earlier than that if I want to keep playing IF pro until then?

1 Like

You need to add a payment method, when you do that before 16/10 you subscription will be automatic renewed… when you don’t do it before 16/10 you subscription will be end and you have to select a subscription manually.

1 Like

Yeah my new card isn’t being accepted, might have to use a gift card or something. But what happens between the 14th-16th? Is my subscription being extended to the 16th?

No, your subscription will stop at the end of the day.
If you add a payment method in the period of 14-10 till 16-10 your subscription will be renewed .

Okay, will have to get something sorted soon as I don’t want to wait until the 16th. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

No problem!