Subscription Question

Hey everyone! Hope your enjoying the Holidays!

So my subscription ends tomorrow and I was wondering can I still fly a long haul overnight without my sub running out?

An oldie, but a goodie. Use the search bar next time, too - there’s plenty of topics covering this…you’d think a regular would search before posting a question that’s been asked plenty of times.

If you are one of the 0.0001% of the people that has their sub expire mid-flight, you will be teleported to Infinite Space Simulator, where you will spawn into a rocket ship. To your right, you will see Laura’s cat being thrown in the air, and to your left, you’ll see a big picture of Misha’s face. Your goal is to avoid the SpaceDeer, Declanroos, Callowands, etc., and grease it on Tyler’s head. If you do so, your sub will be renewed permanently, and Seb will give you a high five.

For legal purposes, this is for joking purposes only, if your sub expires mid-flight, your sub will expire AFTER the flight is over.

6 Likes

So I’m basically good with flying a long haul

Yes as long as you takeoff before hand:)

1 Like

Can you play the system and just not despawn ever, leaving you with an endless sub?? Jokes aside, yes, you can start a flight and complete the whole thing.

1 Like

If that ever happened IF would go bankrupt lol

1 Like

Never ends the flight and keeps on doing hops

That is just rude

4 Likes

And calling him out for it is a waste of everyone’s time. ;) if you feel that this is enough of an issue, feel free to PM him instead of going after him publicly. You too @Thunderbolt.

14 Likes

Answered