Subscription Question

Hey IFC,
With my subscription being almost over, will IF or the App Store automatically resubscribe for another year with IF? (I currently have a years sub). Also would it be best to renew it before it runs out as previous topics suggested that you lose some features like replay in between finish a subscription and getting a new one.
Thanks
Please feel free to change the board that this goes into, currently have it on general cause I didn’t think it suited anything else.

2 Likes

Yes, If you pay by a card it will automatically re-subscribe :)

1 Like

The subscription will automatically be renewed as long as you didn’t already cancel it

1 Like

I still pay for my subscription monthly (not sure why I haven’t changed that!!!) and it renews automatically.

Ok thanks, so I don’t have to worry about putting in the card info again. Thanks

2 Likes

Really? I was doing that for a few minutes until I realised it’s much cheaper to but it annually. Remember if your learning to be a pilot in the real world then it’s a investment flight simulator NOT a game.

Oh I know. It’s one of those things that I keep forgetting to do. Procrastination is one of those things I do best!

2 Likes

Right I see, I can’t really relate cause I’m not very good at procrastinating.

Go to App store, your profile (top right), and click my subscription. It will tell you there if it will be automatically renewed or not.

1 Like

If you linked your account to google or Facebook, I don’t think you will loose your replays.

Oh ok, I think I’ve linked my google account, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.