Subscription question

when i entry the online flight or air traffic in INF app there is written No active infinite flight live subscriptions found , what need it ?

Thank you for contacting support!

If you have the latest version of Infinite Flight installed from the Google Play Store or the iOS App Store you can purchase one of our Infinite Flight Pro subscription options. With an Infinite Flight Pro subscription you will gain instant access to an online global multiplayer experience which features world-wide scenery and satellite imagery, giving you the ability to fly to any airport in the world. The Infinite Flight Pro subscription will also include our entire fleet of aircraft, live Air Traffic Controllers, real-time weather and time of day, realistic flight planning, and much much more!

Infinite Flight Pro Subscription Pricing

1 Month - $9.99

6 Months - $49.99 

1 Year - $79.99

The Infinite Flight Pro subscription comes with all In-App Purchases unlocked, including any newly added content during the active subscription period. Only items purchased separately will remain available once your subscription expires or is canceled.

You can subscribe through your respective App Store:

Android:

You will need a valid Facebook or Google account to sign up for a subscription. Subscriptions can be used on any supported device as long as it is not being signed in by more than one user. Google PlayStore customers can now purchase a subscription with a redeem card and store account balances. The subscriptions will automatically renew but can be cancelled from your PlayStore account at the Infinite Flight app page.

Apple:

iTunes customers can use redeem cards or account credits without a credit card to purchase a Pro Subscription. iTunes customers will not renew automatically and are prompted to accept or decline renewals upon subscription expiration.

Please let us know if you have any further questions and we hope you join our Infinite Flight community!

5 Likes

Hello!

For the Price it’s 110% worth it.

Go for it!

Cya in the skies :)

i didn’t understad , i can’t play online while i pay price worth ?

okay thanks , am real time pilot student and am glad to join this community

when i entry the Online flight and try to hol subscribe now there was written Infinite Flight : purchase Failed : unable to find product . what do this want please explain me in detail if somebody know it ! thank you for attention

Sounds like you have an older version of Infinite Flight.
The current version is 17.12.xx.

Our minimum device requirements have recently changed due to the rapidly evolving features of Infinite Flight which require greater device performance and specifications to smoothly operate. To ensure the best possible experience we recommend that a device has at least 1GB+ of internal device memory (RAM). Our mission will be to continually optimize performance, however the bar must be raised with future features in mind.

iOS Requirements:

• 64 bit device
  • iOS 10 operating system or later
  • Click here to see full list of iOS devices supported at this time

Android Requirements:

• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system or later
  • Device must support OpenGL ES 3.0 (Check here.)

Note: Due to large variety of Android devices there is not a specific list of supported devices. Customers with devices that are not supported at this time will receive a message on the Google PlayStore when attempting to download the latest update for Infinite Flight to advise that the device in use is not supported.

We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.

1 Like

thank you for attention but the app store have Not any versions of this app there is only one app an i have the latest version . My ios is 11.2.1 but think that my mobile’s ram is not enough i have iphone 5S

The iPhone 5S should support the latest version, so it seems like you have it.

Sounds like App Store is acting up. Have you tried to simply restart your device?

no , i didnt try any devices restart , what do you mean ? mobile restart or what ?

Restart your device by holding down both the power and home buttons at the same time. This should clear RAM as well ;)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.