Subscription Purchase Error

I have 10.11$ currently in my account and when i try to buy the 9.99$ membership it says insufficient account balance on app store on my iPhone what’s wrong?

I believe the price listed doesn’t include Tax. Just add a little more to account for tax and you should be good.

1 Like

Does this app charge tax? When I purchased my subscription it didn’t

Again, not trying to confuse you, just making sure, if tax is charged it could vary depending on where you live

Exactly, every state/province/country has different taxation.

1 Like

The price you see is the price you pay - it should include any taxes and state them in the final total

It’d be illegal for any other amount to be deducted from your bank account

Just like this…

I don’t know what is wrong with me then

There isn’t enough credit in there to cover the tax and product. If you add some more funds you should be able to purchase.

I’m not certain of your local tax rates but based on some quick research there may be a 17% sales tax imposed from your country (Pakistan possibly) which would make your 9.99 purchase become 11.69 and your credit with this Apple ID is only 10.11 which isn’t enough. If you increased this credit to let’s just say 12.00 then the purchase should go through.

I’ll have to buy another gift card😭

Ask for a donation from family and make that credit line triple. 30.00 would be lovely :)

1 Like