Subscription Problem

I bought a 1-month subscription on Mar 23, 2019, and it expires on April 23, 2019. On April 22, 2019, it paid automatically but my subscription didn’t update and after 23 April, which is today, it claimed no active subscription. I went to google play and cancelled the subscription and that’s why I am asking if anyone here can tell me what’s wrong and what can I do. Thank you for reading this thread.

Please ignore any grammatical mistakes or poor use of words.

Do you want a refund or you can’t access your subscription?

If you purchased a new subscription or renewed an existing one but cannot access your online account please try the following steps:

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in.
  2. Restart your device
  3. Open Infinite Flight
  4. Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please try the following:

1. Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device
  2. Restart your device
  3. Install Infinite Flight from App Store again
  4. Tap “Fly online!”.

Hey @Bosco_Land!

Infinite Flight checks to your Google Play account to see if you have any active subscription. The cancellation which you did on April 23 may have caused it (although it shouldn’t).

My suggestion: try re-subscribing for 1 month again (you shouldn’t pay anymore). This hopefully helps IF to verify that you’re an active subscriber. Once you get into IF multiplayer, you may cancel your subscription.

Lemme know how it goes 😉

Edgy,
Thanks for the email and I have resubscribed for one more month again. The last payment has been refunded and now I repaid the payment again. The active subscription has extended to May 23 too, thank you for solving my problem. :)

EdgyEugene via Infinite Flight Community infinite_flight@discoursemail.com 於 2019年4月24日 週三 上午5:11寫道:

1 Like