Subscription or Live Service?

Hey guys…am enjoying the Beta but a random thought popped up in my head.

Do your guys think INFINITE FLIGHT would benefit better if it was a live service game instead of a subscription based? INFINITE FLIGHT has grown so popular over the years and have gotten big youtubers attention…Do you guys think if it becomes a live service game, and let Global be free but charge for new airplanes, airports and sceneries ( similar to MSFS ), that it would be better? I’m really curious to hear everyone’s response!

1 Like

No, I don’t think it should, the only thing I do think should happen is that the subscription price is lowered a bit.

1 Like

That would be super expensive. I like the way IF is right now with subscription based purchase which buys everything for a period of time. (Pro subscription)

1 Like

They used to charge for individual airplanes/regions before global was released, however they have changed that to consolidate all of the payments.

I personally like the change as one purchase allows you to access everything Infinite Flight has to offer.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.