Subscription On IF Not Showing Up

My account will not link with my account. My Google store account shows I am subscribed but then when I log in it says no active subscription. Please help!

1 Like

Did you restart the app?

Yes. Restarted the app and even uninstalled and installed again. Thanks

Does it work now?

No. Doing the same thing.

1 Like

Did you buy it on IF or from the website?

Google play

@david could you help

I don’t really know I use IOS but I don’t know why you are having a problem hopefully the people that can help will soon sort this out, I would wait for them as they know what they are doing. I hope it gets sorted out

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Last Attempt. Are you using the email that you use for the play store as you bought it from there and not in the app

1 Like

Please use our Support site for help with this. Include device make and model. OS version. Details regarding how and where the app was installed from.
Any device modifications, or screen shots of any errors.

I have a Motorola Xoom. I am subscribed through the play store app and used
the same email with IF account. The program worked fine until this update.
It says it is logging in but then says I have no active subscriptions.
Thanks

david Staff
July 14

Please use our Support site for help with this. Include device make and
model. OS version. Details regarding how and where the app was installed
from.

I have tried over and over to log in. Says I have no active subscription. I am using the same account my subscription was paid for in Google play. Very frustrated.

@David please help

I am continuing to have problems logging in.

@Daniel_Berry, have you contacted David via the site he linked above?

I’m having the same issues on IPad after updating 😩. Seems like my accounts just vanished - Very frustrating!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.