Subscription not working

I purchased a 1 month subscription for Infinite Flight Pro but the subscription is not working and when I click on it it is saying I have it ? When I try to go further it says “can’t connect to iTunes Store”

HELP 😀

Hello!

If you purchased a new subscription or renewed an existing one but cannot access your online account please try the following steps:

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in.
  2. Restart your device
  3. Open Infinite Flight
  4. Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please try the following:

1. Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device
  2. Restart your device
  3. Install Infinite Flight from App Store again
  4. Tap “Fly online!”.

The app should then display the account that holds your subscription based on the information found on your Apple-ID.

4 Likes

Hello!

Follow the instructions in my previous reply. There’s no mention of trying to login there ;)

@Dino25 - instead of creating new topics, It’s better to continue in this one. Follow the steps given in the previous instructions and you’ll see that it will work.

1 Like

But there is no name in the top right corner

This means that you don’t need to look for a name if there is none.

1 Like

Oh

Sorry 😐

You never told me that it was £5!!!

To reinstall

It’s not unless you are using a different Apple-ID on your device than you did when purchasing the app?

No it’s the same

Then it’s App Store acting up. Of course you should not need to pay for a reinstall.

If you’re 100% sure that it’s the same Apple-ID which you can be by checking your order history, you can proceed and download the app. It will tell you that you’ve already purchased the app and that you won’t be charged.

I got the game when It was free along time ago. Does that have something to do with it?

It’s never been free on iOS as far as i can recall. But either way, it should not matter.

Thank you so much.
It’s working now and sorry if I was a bit rude

1 Like

No worries. It works which is the most important thing :)