Subscription issue

GMBLR3

Was your account linked with IFC in-app at the time of the issue?

/No

Version Information

20.2 (465)

Device Information

iPad Air 3rd Generation

Summary

So I got open beta on my phone then tried on my iPad. Before I got the TestFlight link and all infinite flight was working fine and I had no problems with my account. When I open infinite flight app that has open beta though I’m logged out and I can’t log back in it keeps saying my account doesn’t have a subscription.

Steps to reproduce

Uninstalled IF. Redid the beta link

Expected results

Would work fine and I could fly

Actual results

Same thing has open and over

1 Like

Had the same issue and solved it (Forgot my account was linked with google) Make sure you click “Log in via Google” if your account was linked.

Device:
iOS 14
iPad mini 4

1 Like

Does it show ur stats?

@tunamkol yeah I’d do and I clicked on my gmail account and it said error code 1

@TylerShah no

1 Like

You mind sharing a screenshot?

1 Like

Which screen, like the normal one where it says like fly solo, fly online or the one where it wants me to log in.

1 Like

Of the error

1 Like

He hasn’t logged into his account, I don’t think a screenshot will help a lot

1 Like

Here is that screenshot

Your 100% sure ur using the same email?

1 Like

Yep there’s no way I’m not.

1 Like

I’m going to try and delete infinite flight along with TestFlight and try it again

Update: I uninstalled TestFlight along with infinite flight. Got everything setup went to infinite flight. Gave me the beta guide and got to the point where it said give a screenshot to the developer. I clicked start testing and it crashed, I’m still getting the issue where it has logged me out and I can’t log back in as well.

Anyone got any ideas?

I have the same issue with my iPad 7th gen but my iPhone 8 is fine it’s weird.

1 Like

Same with me phone works fine iPad doesn’t super weird

Ya I want to maybe fly over night but not looking good rn I’ll wait for a mod to step in and I’ll do some quick search to see if any similar topics show up

1 Like

I pmed Schully about to and was told to go here, asked him again for help just waiting him the response…

1 Like

This is the best thing I could find

1 Like

Hmmm alright let me do this. With the google account although it’s logged in I’ll log out and retry