Subscription Issue

I made the purchase of 1 year of flight, but I do not have access to the global mode, I found this absurd! I would like them to solve the problem, if they can not, my refund, unfortunately I had to uncheck a live flight on my channel for this reason, something that would not be nice for your image…Screenshot_20190420-165056 Screenshot_20190420-165039_Gmail

If you purchased a new subscription or renewed an existing one but cannot access your online account please try the following steps:

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in.
  2. Restart your device
  3. Open Infinite Flight
  4. Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please try the following:

1. Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device
  2. Restart your device
  3. Install Infinite Flight from App Store again
  4. Tap “Fly online!”.
3 Likes

I am redirected to another grade 1 account, but the purchase was made logged in to my grade 3 account

You will need to wait then for a staff member to look into this for you and transfer it over.

@schyllberg should be able to do this, hang tight.

2 Likes

Hey!

If you could provide us with the display name & callsign for the newly created account, we can merge them :)

3 Likes

Shipping here or in the private?

You can drop it here :)

1 Like

All done!

Restart the app and sign into your account and you’re good!

4 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

No worries :)

2 Likes