Subscription gone wrong

Hello,

I apologise if this is the wrong place for this, it’s been almost a year so a lot has changed. So i downloaded the sim on my android device and paid the subscription without realising i wasn’t logged in on my account (i used to have this account IFC link to my IF but not anymore for some reason). Is there a way we could reverse the subscription so i can logged in and purchase again.

Thanks!

Welcome back, we’re glad to have you again! Sebastian can move the subscription over for you. He can take care of this when he logs back in.

1 Like

Fantastic, so once is done, what should i do to log back with my IFC account, because when i tried it on the account menu to connect with my IFC it says something like there’s another account linked already 🤕

Thanks!

Once @schyllberg merges it over, he’ll probably have you restart your device for the changes to take affect.

1 Like

One thing I forgot to ask, did you link your IFC account in the IF app yet?

It won’t let me, i should’ve done it before subscribing, I’m gonna send a screenshot of the error!

That’s what it says every time i try to connect!

Okay, thanks for that. We’ll wait for Seb to merge it and then he’ll have you restart. He checks support regularly when he logs in for the day.

1 Like

No worries, thanks 🙏

1 Like

Hello!

What is the callsign for the new account that was created for you?

1 Like

The callsign is N956XU

Hello guys, i know is the weekend don’t wanna bother too much but can someone help me with this please.

I know it’s frustrating, but in this case you’ll have to wait for @schyllberg to make some changes.

1 Like

Key word here.
Fixed it now though. So just make sure to restart the app and you’ll be good to go.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, restarting now!

Last question sorry, by restarting the app, you mean like to uninstall and download again?

Just close and relaunch the app. :)

Got it, is working now, thank you very much for helping me with this 😀 🙏

2 Likes

@schyllberg to the rescue again! 😉
Happy flying! 🙂