Subscription failing

samsung S21 FE:
Android:

Current callsign AirFrance 500AK heavy

My subscription expired yesterday it should be on direct debit (or charging me automatically but not sure what’s going on lately), it says i already paid but still don’t have access to it 🙃 it happened last time i couldn’t see if it had charged me but later it appeared on my account and i believe the same thing is happening again today, can anyone help me with this please 🙏

Also i did download the app on my apple device for thw first time iphone 14 pro and i was wondering if i can use the same account on both devices, not simultaneously of course, hopefully there’s no issue by doing that!

2 Likes

As long as you’ve connected your IFC account, you’ll be able to use IF on both devices. You can even fly on both simultaneously as long as it’s on different servers.

As for your subscription issues, could you confirm that you purchased it from the same app store as before (you didn’t switch from Google Play to the Apple App store, or vice versa)?

1 Like

I’m facing A similar issue,my account does have money in it,however it’s showing that the payment is failing for some reason…

1 Like

Yes sir, i did purchase from the same app!

Google play i meant

1 Like

Seems like a lot of this is going around right now.

When you’re saying it’s showing that the payment is failing, where do you see that?

1 Like

Like this

2 Likes

It’s declining for unknown reasons,the account that I’ve linked it too does have money,no other subscription of mine is having A failure of payment

1 Like

On my device here is how it shows up

First picture im trying to get pro and the second and third picture the message says i already purchased it

1 Like

In your case, try to simply restart your device.

1 Like

Understood

1 Like

This is a different thing than the OP. This is something with App Store & your payment method.

1 Like

I’m going to give it a few more minutes and restart, i tried it a couple of times and it still the same. I will let you guys know 😏

1 Like

An hour later, still not working 😕

Is there something else I should be doing to get it running, I’ve been trying for the last 2h and nothing so far…

Also because the payment wasn’t processed yet in my account if it’s easier you guys can cancel so I try again idk

Hello!

I refreshed it manually on your account a while back.
It should be OK now!

3 Likes

That’s what exactly happened to me last time
I had to use my mom‘s credit card instead of mine

1 Like

All good now, thanks 😊