Subscription Error

Hey there, I purchased a new 1 month subscription 2 days ago and when I just tried to open infinite to do a flight it says I don’t have one, Could I please get some help, Thank you.

1 Like

Confirm you logged into IF using the same account as the one you purchased your subscription with?

Yes I did, I haven’t signed out of anything. But it just says that I signed out and now can’t log back in.

Please read the steps outlined on this page:

In short:

If you purchased a new subscription or renewed an existing one but cannot access your online account, try the following steps:

Step 1

Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in the top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in

Step 2

Restart your device

Step 3

Open Infinite Flight

Step 4

Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please try the following:

Step 1

Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device

Step 2

Restart your device

Step 3

Install Infinite Flight from App Store again

Step 4

Tap “Fly online!”

The app should then display the account that holds your subscription based on the information found on your Apple-ID.

If you are still unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above, please send an e-mail explaining the steps you’ve already taken as well as the information below to support@infiniteflight.com:

• Display Name and Callsign
  • Device
  • Complete Purchase Receipt showing date, item, and item number (Beginning with GPA if Android User)
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.